Looking for characters to RP parent(s) to a daughter

Hi peoples!

I'm looking to start a new character and I'd like to find someone maybe interesting in collaborating 😛

I'd like to RP a teen (girl), preferably someone's daughter, I think it'd be really fun to RP

I'm quitting my main character after a year since my ic-partner passed away (ck) and now I don't see a point in continuing to play her, honestly just depressing every time I login xd

Anyway, I usually play somewhere during (servertime) 12:00 - 23:00 (work from home with usually not much to do so yup.. I won't be online that much obviously but I can be, usually I play like 4 hours a day though).

SO! Do you have a character that wants to perhaps roleplay adopting a kid, or have a partner and want to RP having a daughter? Let me know! 😛 I don't mind roleplaying someone even younger as a teenager but I will want to go through years and grow up over time, at least until 18.

Anyway, hit me up! ❤️
(if you want to know more about me feel free to ask as well)

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Serael said:

Hi peoples!

I'm looking to start a new character and I'd like to find someone maybe interesting in collaborating 😛

I'd like to RP a teen (girl), preferably someone's daughter, I think it'd be really fun to RP

I'm quitting my main character after a year since my ic-partner passed away (ck) and now I don't see a point in continuing to play her, honestly just depressing every time I login xd

Anyway, I usually play somewhere during (servertime) 12:00 - 23:00 (work from home with usually not much to do so yup.. I won't be online that much obviously but I can be, usually I play like 4 hours a day though).

SO! Do you have a character that wants to perhaps roleplay adopting a kid, or have a partner and want to RP having a daughter? Let me know! 😛 I don't mind roleplaying someone even younger as a teenager but I will want to go through years and grow up over time, at least until 18.

Anyway, hit me up! ❤️
(if you want to know more about me feel free to ask as well)

hey, please reach out to my discord, escobar0607

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

yEXnejy.png

Meadow Kasabyan says: Are you in the Hye Mafiya?

Saro Kasabyan says: Am I in the what?

Meadow Kasabyan says: Whatever you wanna call it, Organised Crime.

Saro Kasabyan says: That's total crap, who told you that?

Meadow Kasabyan says: Dad, I've lived in the house all my life. I've seen police come with warrants, I've seen you going out at three in the morning.

Saro Kasabyan says: So you never seen Doc Cusamano going out at three in the morning on a call?

Meadow Kasabyan sighs and rolls her eyes*

Meadow Kasabyan says: Did the Cusamano kids ever find $50,000 in krugerrandts and a .45 automatic while they were hunting for Easter eggs?

Saro Kasabyan says: I'm in the waste management business. Everybody immediately assumes you're mobbed up. It's a stereotype. And it's offensive. And you're the last person I would want to perpetuate it... There is no Hye Mafiya.

• Upvote 34
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1