GTA World Player Counter

Illusory

I remember being impressed when I saw the server with a player count of 120 back when I joined. It was during the blowup of voice rp on twitch and I was surprised to see so many people still doing text based RP.  I've been getting back into SAMP recently and decided to check up on GTA:W and seeing 400+ people online has made me decide to hop back on. Really impressive, even with a pandemic forcing people to stay inside.

Edited by Cyrus
  • Upvote 2

You know, what this really gets me excited for is RageMP finishing their plugin for RDR2. Imagine having that player count in RDR2? There'd be no need for NPCs because you'd have enough of a playerbase to populate the entire game world. RedM just isn't hitting the right mark yet. I really hope we'll see a community as dedicated to RDR2 as GTA:World is to GTA Roleplay. And the RageMP team dedicating themselves to making the best out of RDR2MP as they have with RageMP.

Edited by Wes4mu089
  • 2 weeks later...

Reasonably sized update for today.

Changelog:

- Page will now push updates without the need to clear cache

- UI cleaned up. Should be a lot easier to navigate now

- 'Daily Restart Count' added as additional data chart

- 'Daily Player Peak' added as additional chart - see the highest player account achieved each day for the last 14 days

- Should load faster now. JS should be more optimized

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

This is lovely actually. - I remember back when I started. We peaked at 30 players. And yet people got together to RP as much as they could! We had Mirror Park being the hub for a good while as the playerbase simply wasn't there for the rest of the city yet.

I never forget the times where we started peaking at 60 players. It felt nice not knowing everyone anymore. It made the roleplay much more interesting.

When I joined around new year 2017/2018, we didn't even have businesses. RP was very restricted, scriptwise, but people kept up their activity because I think all of us at the time, could see the larger picture. If we kept going, we'd hit 100 players average at some point. 

To see these numbers and finally being able to take a stroll through Los Santos, seeing players on every corner, really is a sight I have been waiting for, for a long time. And scriptwise the server has blown me away. The work that's been put into making GTA:W an immersive RP experience, is incredible. 

I am so glad I choose to stick around with this community, through ups and downs. It's been a wonderful journey!

Edited by Jauss
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Jauss said:

This is lovely actually. - I remember back when I started. We peaked at 30 players. And yet people got together to RP as much as they could! We had Mirror Park being the hub for a good while as the playerbase simply wasn't there for the rest of the city yet.

I never forget the times where we started peaking at 60 players. It felt nice not knowing everyone anymore. It made the roleplay much more interesting.

When I joined around new year 2017/2018, we didn't even have businesses. RP was very restricted, scriptwise, but people kept up their activity because I think all of us at the time, could see the larger picture. If we kept going, we'd hit 100 players average at some point. 

To see these numbers and finally being able to take a stroll through Los Santos, seeing players on every corner, really is a sight I have been waiting for, for a long time. And scriptwise the server has blown me away. The work that's been put into making GTA:W an immersive RP experience, is incredible. 

I am so glad I choose to stick around with this community, through ups and downs. It's been a wonderful journey!

Now that you remind the few of us how things were back then, it really puts things in to perspective how far this community has come and grown. Nothing short of amazing. I always knew GTA W had the potential to become the new "LSRP" in terms of the community size, being the ONE. 

In the early days, everyone was doing their best to create RP without any script support, grinding scriptjobs and joining LSPD & LSFD. Things were so much simpler and innocent back then and I kinda miss it in a nostalgic way. Not that I'd ever wanna go back, but it was a natural journey for this community and I very happy I was a part of it. 

Here is for another 3 years! ?

Edited by Arnzeal
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Jauss said:

I remember this perfectly. I remember when 30 players was time to get on. It was like that for a long time. Even funnier, I remember when @Late would join the Discord channel and tell us to get on GTA:W all excitedly because "omg mens there is 52 player on get on now so many people!!"

• Giga locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic