OOC Lounge - Spawn

Ley

I actually had this idea in mind when I NCed one of my characters a few months ago, but only right after you've NCed so you can change all your things before you're recognized ICly. I don't support an OOC lounge that you can travel to whenever you feel like it though.

This... is a RP server........ Should be a Serious... RP server..

If someone interacts with you when you on your way to get a haircut, tattoo or whatever - it's your IC issue.

If you don't want to interact with anybody, just drive to Paleto Bay or Sandy Shores, you'll barely see a living soul except for some Park Rangers and outlaws that'll won't bother you..

You can actually find whatever you need all over the map, which is clothes, barber, plastic surgeon and a phone shop next to each other around this places.  

To be added, every customization area in the server is considered as a safe zone, no one can "harm" your character around it. 

The only reasonable for an OOC area is after a CK, so players will be able to edit their new characters peacefully as it'll make no sense to explain why you look weird or like a person who just got killed.

Edited by root
10 hours ago, hipsxn said:

Nope. No one interacts with anyone at clothing stores anyway, you try to interact with them and they turn mute. This isn't needed. Implementing this then we might as well just transfer to conan exiles respectfully.

The clothing store interface overlapping the chat doesn't help with this

On topic, no, I think it's a better idea to create ic locations where like minded characters can gather up to meet, if.

Edited by knppel

1. "This is a... RP server... should be... a serious RP server..." I get interacted with constantly at clothing stores by male roleplayers trying to flirt. I wouldn't have even suggested this if that wasn't the case. I shouldn't have to spend time driving to Paleto Bay to be left alone. It's also not unrealistic. The characters have lives outside of what you see in-game, if you really want to tote the realism angle. They could handle errands off screen without much of an issue. You can still have serious roleplay without having the customization options subject to it. Your unfounded elitist mentality is showing.

2. People already fuck around with each other OOC all the time. Do you guys even spend time on this server? Lol. I honestly think an allocated place for that would make people who are on the actual map take it more seriously. Anyone spending a huge amount of time in a designated OOC Lounge wouldn't really be here to roleplay regardless, so why do you care? Also, spend time around any illegal roleplay in any sense of the word for any extended time and you'll see people rolling around, aiming guns, and mc'ing a lot more than you'd expect. Frankly, a lot of roleplayers suck at idle time roleplay and don't know how to write their characters. If you feel like fucking around OOC, this would give you a place for it.

• Upvote 1