The amount of reports looking for a void.

Just now, Muerta said:

No, it was you. You stood there in the middle of a biker brawl until you were downed then reported for it. You were the one to ruin it for the rest of us. 

Nope. I didn't. I ran away multiple times (which is seen on basically every video of the fight) and was chased, by one person. Despite having nothing to do with the situation at all. They then chased me AFTER the brawl, on their bike while I was driving away, again, while having nothing to do with the situation at all, and never having interacted with their character at all. AND as far as I have been told, it was voided because it turned into a shooting anyway, which had nothing to do with me. But continue to blame me all you like, no skin off my nose. 🙃

Just now, mj2002 said:

Its not funny at all. Many players don't care for the quality of roleplay and want to get their weapons back instead. Its sad, not funny.

Quality of Roleplay has never been tremendously good on the server to begin with, period.

I've had to wait months to have a easy report handled where I wanted punishments to be handed out. But the delay literally showed me that no one cares, no one will take action. I want to do what's ideal for me, get it done as quickly as possible and not worry about it ever again. There's nothing wrong with that.

If you want the quality of roleplay improved, go tell that to the 20 off duty admins constantly on the servers peak hours. They should be handling in game reports and enforcing the rules upon players.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, authentic lifestyle said:

Quality of Roleplay has never been tremendously good on the server to begin with, period.

I've had to wait months to have a easy report handled where I wanted punishments to be handed out. But the delay literally showed me that no one cares, no one will take action. I want to do what's ideal for me, get it done as quickly as possible and not worry about it ever again. There's nothing wrong with that.

If you want the quality of roleplay improved, go tell that to the 20 off duty admins constantly on the servers peak hours. They should be handling in game reports and enforcing the rules upon players.

Quality of roleplay is definitely a problem, but it should be addressed from all sides where the quality is negatively influenced. 

I’m on the fence with this one because on one hand it’s nice if two players can talk it out and not involve an admin. On the other hand, this can be abused immensely and lead to an overall degradation of quality for the entirety of the server. My two cents?

If it’s only two people, let them talk it out amongst each other. If it’s more than two people, an admin needs to be involved. We shouldn’t be openly supporting players determining when to void large scale rule breaks and when not to. Why have admins at that point? 

Edited by Coolwhip

It shows both maturity and acceptance of wrongdoing, coupled with the fact that nobody wants to roleplay something that either happened unintentionally or by error. I think people who push for punishments over minor shit are the problem and are the blame for all of the reports we've got up constantly.

227471436-Finster.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

If people can talk it out among themselves, I'm more than happy to meet them half-way and void whatever may have caused a sour experience for both of them. If players discuss things, it shows maturity and makes everything easier for everyone involved.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

It shows both maturity and acceptance of wrongdoing, coupled with the fact that nobody wants to roleplay something that either happened unintentionally or by error. I think people who push for punishments over minor shit are the problem and are the blame for all of the reports we've got up constantly.

This is all well and good, but who determines what is minor, unintentional, or by error, in these situations? If a player shoots the wrong character whilst copy pasting a generic /me to draw the used weapon, is that an 'error' or is that worthy of an ajail? Punishments are also determined based on a player's previous record. But this is information not available to the average roleplayer. How can another random player make these determinations and judge, between themselves, without any neutral party (like an administrator) to review the situation?

Besides, if these situations were all about maturity, acceptance of wrongdoing, and all that, then why is the focus always on voids and refunds? Surely its the maturity, learning process and civility that's the important part. Why bother with a refund and a void in the first place. Its the roleplay that matters, right?

Edited by mj2002