CCW Good Cause Justification

Cypher99

I don't wanna read over 13 pages so I will just say it in case it was mentioned or someone thinks this way, since I've been asked to do something about this ICly before.

This is NOT a politics or government IC matter at all. It is OOCly ruled and we do NOT have the ability to change this from the State Government.

Edited by Kappaurel
11 hours ago, MAK0 said:

This isn't LA and it isn't Cali, per Shanks.

This is a VIRTUAL world. FLD is a great idea, don't get me wrong. Better than going to City Hall and spending $5k on a weapons license like good ol' SAMP days. But it is just overly tedious.

Honestly, I won't apply for a CCW again. It's not worth my OOC efforts to play an endless waiting game. I'll just continue getting robbed every day.

As a player, FLD is the worst aspect of GTAW. It interrupts your RP and can leave some players waiting months whilst they struggle with an inadequate exam and inconsistent staff handling the applications. 
After I was CKd, I found other games to play rather than deal with FLD again. It serves no decent purpose as illegal guns are incredibly easy to find. It pisses off every civilian RPer. Add to that, FLD staff consistently display the rudest and most dismissive attitude of any volunteers or staff in GTAW, when they do finally respond to apps or their help desk.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, jbutton169 said:

IMO only off-duty LEO's, retired LEO's and guard license holders with numerous weeks/months service should be able to have a CCW permit.

Nonsense. Our city is full of gun crime, everyone should realistically want to be armed to not be a victim or to be able to defend your friends.

2 hours ago, Dan Silverstone said:

As a player, FLD is the worst aspect of GTAW. It interrupts your RP and can leave some players waiting months whilst they struggle with an inadequate exam and inconsistent staff handling the applications. 
After I was CKd, I found other games to play rather than deal with FLD again. It serves no decent purpose as illegal guns are incredibly easy to find. It pisses off every civilian RPer. Add to that, FLD staff consistently display the rudest and most dismissive attitude of any volunteers or staff in GTAW, when they do finally respond to apps or their help desk.

I bet if you had your CCW you wouldn’t have been CKd