Snow for December to mid January?

Airwolf

13 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

afaik, the problem with snow is that it's not just weather, it's a different map and thus, interiors cannot be made snow free. Regardless, I have no problem ignoring that for the purpose of a change in scenery and RP options outside.

There's also a snow weather effect which could be used on it's own as an alternative if interiors cannot be fixed.

I personally wouldn't mind the fucked up interiors myself as it pushes more people outside and thus supporting outdoors role-play.

1 hour ago, Triple Seven said:

afaik, the problem with snow is that it's not just weather, it's a different map and thus, interiors cannot be made snow free. Regardless, I have no problem ignoring that for the purpose of a change in scenery and RP options outside.

The devs have proved now that we can have one map for the main world and different ones for interior, like what happened with the trees and that.

Snow please, make people have to rp something, this server is so lagluster when it comes to things actually making people rp. Snow is something that everyone can RP, be it hoodrats to "racers" to cops, to MC's and so forth. Not like an event that only caters towards one set of RP'ers.

3 hours ago, Cartoonhead said:

I'll take more rain, just give us some damn weather. Screw "realistic" weather, we live in a fantasy land!

Tbh I wish we had some more varied weathers too 😞 They look amazing, give a bit of welcome change, make the map look a lot less monotonous, creates occasions to have amazing moody scenes or screenshots (shady deals at night during a thunderstorm? Yes please 😛 ), etc. 

The only "con" is that it's not the Los Angeles weather, which is only a con if you want to RP in Los Angeles, overall :x