/lawyers

latenight

Short description: Add a /lawyers cmd to the server which shows the phone numbers of the people with scriptwise lawyer job. 

Detailed description: /lawyers command will show the online lawyers and their phone numbers so the law enforcement can call them instantly when people in interrogations or in the process of getting arrested can get legal advice what so ever. 

Commands to add: /lawyers

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server? I'm not totally sure how often do people ask for a lawyer when they're dealing with police but when they do, with this command the law enforcement can easily call and summon lawyers. I think this system is pretty realistic and help legal roleplayers to have much more opportunity to roleplay. Also having some legal passive-agressive encounters between the lawyers and the law enforcement could be fun.

Additional information: I have no idea If It's a difficult system to code/build but It can be very useful.

33 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

Supported.  You can have /lawyerduty to indicate that you're currently happy to be contacted

/lawyerduty is a very good idea, however I think It'll make it harder for developers to implement the system. (If not, then yeah I hope they add that command too) And also in my opinion %99 of the lawyers would be okay getting 5-6 phone calls everytime they're IG, at least I don't mind it at all as a lawyer. 

As far as I know in my country, the lawyers get phone calls by the police 24/7 about a suspect or witness needing a lawyer present for questioning, so getting calls is a big part of the attorney life. It's also very beneficial for the realism of the roleplay, irl lawyers spend their lives in courtrooms and police stations.

• Wuhtah locked this topic