Make it so we don't need to be a donator to block someone from pming us.

Fabulous

Short description: /blockpm, which is a command that allows you to block a certain individual from pming you in game is only accessible to donators, shouldnt be that way and every player should have the option to control their pms and shouldnt be forced to communicate with players that they don't wish to on an OOC level.

Detailed description: The feature basically exists to make it so you can prevent a certain individual from private messaging you in game. I know there is another command out there that allows you to close your PMs as a whole but that simply isnt the case everytime. I feel like it should be a player's right to stop receiving pms from an individual without having to escalate it into a Harassment Report and being able to stop receiving unpleasant PMs from people that we don't get along with on an OOC level should not be a donator privilege.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? By giving the players an ability to stop receiving PMs from people that they don't wish to. Saves everyone a drama that escalates through the harassing pms players could simply prevent by /blockpm'ing the individual and saves the staff some Harassment Reports.

Additional information: N/A

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Applaud 1

While I enjoy and like how many aspects of the server are managed, there is only one word that describes "forcing people to pay so they can avoid being harassed"

SHAMEFUL

but it's never too late to recognize it, apologize or say that no one thought about it and fix it

Big +1

1 hour ago, Kappaurel said:

While I enjoy and like how many aspects of the server are managed, there is only one word that describes "forcing people to pay so they can avoid being harassed"

SHAMEFUL

but it's never too late to recognize it, apologize or say that no one thought about it and fix it

Big +1

Absolutely, this server has a big problem when it comes to paywalls and it needs to END.