What type of business do you feel is missing from the server?

Vassilios

I'm surprised nobody has done a escape room to be honest.

Gokart, I know there is SpeedZone but there could be more.

Food delivery or food places advertising this service.

More theatre or stand-up comedy shows.

And a leisure center, there was one long time ago but it died. 😞

Edit with more ideas: One of those restaurants/hotels or whatever where a paid actor "dies" and then the customers with the help of the staff has to unveil the plot and find the murderer. It could be any type of business really, the important part is the show where the customers take part in a mystery plot scripted by the staff.

A horror house like the ones you find often in amusement parks, with actors being active part of it. GTAV has a lot of cool assets and clothing items to make something interesting.

Edited by Macarroncito
11 minutes ago, Macarroncito said:

I'm surprised nobody has done a escape room to be honest.

I toyed with this idea for a week to open one in K-Town, but it would be a logistics and mapping nightmare, and also it would have to be constantly updated as people already play through one. It's just too much work for the amount of people that would show consistent interest, imho.

i've seen a few since coming back, but it would be good to see more food trucks

there used to be a good congregation near the mp car dealership when a food van set up there and admins mapped in some seating, it was a good time and very accessible because it was held outdoors, any outdoor business/service is good in my opinion

I think a textiles store/factory is missing, one where you can request goods that are more personal/miscellaneous than what most player run custom script stores offer. Such as merchandise clothes without having to request it through admins.

• Wuhtah locked this topic