Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

Message to the STAFF; The new vehicles aren't that fast, please, think carefully about the prices and put them accordingly, Futo has a handling and speed similar to the Futo GTX, do not raise the price too much, Remu, ZR350 and RT3000 have a very normal speed, just like the new muscle cars.

P.S: If any of you need help testing them on the test server to decide the price, DM me, I'll do it for free.

Edited by BigSmileLing
  • Upvote 3

Please add the Cayo Perico.vehicles before these!!!

Bf weevil normal car

Brioso 300 normal car

Verus normal atv/quad

Winky we just added hummers h1 classic so an old jeep would make sense.

Sparrow one of the cheapest helicopter irl

Cayo Perico> ricer sports cars from tuner update

45 minutes ago, BigSmileLing said:

Message to the STAFF; The new vehicles aren't that fast, please, think carefully about the prices and put them accordingly, Futo has a handling and speed similar to the Futo GTX, do not raise the price too much, Remu, ZR350 and RT3000 have a very normal speed, just like the new muscle cars.

P.S: If any of you need help testing them on the test server to decide the price, DM me, I'll do it for free.

We do not use the speed only to decide the price. The car design / model is a huge factor in it.

7 minutes ago, Nervous said:

We do not use the speed only to decide the price. The car design / model is a huge factor in it.

I hope that the new Futo GTX, which is the same car as the current Futo (I say this because the Beater Dukes is more expensive than the normal Dukes), doesn't have such a different price, as well as the Remu (Silvia S13), which is a car with less power/worse design than the ZR250 (RX7 FC3S), I hope the car may not be priced similarly to the Penumbra (240K), as well as the new muscle car and the other vehicles, because some vehicle prices are excessively high and they don't make any sense.

Edited by BigSmileLing
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Tbh performance should be the main deciding factor with looks or design coming in as least priority.

Just cause a car is pretty it doesn't mean it should be priced unrealistically.

• Upvote 4
  • Wuhtah locked this topic