Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

8 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

show me your items first 

I'm not talking about illegal RP. Also realistically if you were someone to do only illegal stuff you'll have to lounder your money a lot so I find it difficult to just go and buy new expensive cars. Having said that even a normal business that gets its money from just every entry in the business could make up to 160k a week almost. The guy said 200k avarage which means you could make even more. I'm sorry but I don't see anybody making that money without farming, or if you go and gamble, but come on you should be counting what you can make working. 

I'm all in for new vehicles and I would love to see the new ones added, the issue is that you can't have vehicles that cost more than the market price of the most luxurious apartment in the city. It's impossible that an RS6 can cost like that not to mention many other vehicles.

11 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

This just sounds to me like more racers.

You don't need a JDM car to be a racer, I'm tired of seeing rental Blistas/Asbos and European/Muscle cars doing the assholes on GTAW.

Because of this stigmatization, the JDM cars cost twice what they should cost, a curious information is the last added vehicles, the JDMs are usually the most expensive, and another thing, the ZR250 costs 165k and the Ariant (because they didn't know anything about this vehicle) which is another JDM car and well known for drift costs 88K, if they had known it was a toyota chaser jzx100 the price would be 150k.

Edited by BigSmileLing
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, BigSmileLing said:

You don't need a JDM car to be a racer, I'm tired of seeing rental Blistas/Asbos and European/Muscle cars doing the assholes on GTAW.

Because of this stigmatization, the JDM cars cost twice what they should cost, a curious information is the last added vehicles, the JDMs are usually the most expensive, and another thing, the ZR250 costs 165k and the Ariant (because they didn't know anything about this vehicle) which is another JDM car and well known for drift costs 88K, if they had known it was a toyota chaser jzx100 the price would be 150k.

I never said you needed a JDM car to be a racer. I just said if they add all that shit it will just become more rampant. If you want my opinion I'd rather JDM cars be behind an application because everyone and their mom get one and pretend they're some Japanese godsent drifter.

1 minute ago, Vassilios said:

I never said you needed a JDM car to be a racer. I just said if they add all that shit it will just become more rampant. If you want my opinion I'd rather JDM cars be behind an application because everyone and their mom get one and pretend they're some Japanese godsent drifter.

If they do the stupid with a certain class of vehicles they will do it with another, are you also going to put an application when they start doing the stupid thing with those other cars?

1 minute ago, BigSmileLing said:

If they do the stupid with a certain class of vehicles they will do it with another, are you also going to put an application when they start doing the stupid thing with those other cars?

The best solution would probably be that when you buy a vehicle you write a small reason why it makes sense and then if an admin checks your profile they can see the reasons you wrote. I am just honestly tired of everyone being Japanese.

4 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

The best solution would probably be that when you buy a vehicle you write a small reason why it makes sense and then if an admin checks your profile they can see the reasons you wrote. I am just honestly tired of everyone being Japanese.

You're not going to stop human stupidity by having them write an app, they'll just buy another car and be an asshole, like muscle car owners doing wheelies, Cheetah, Ocelot owners drifting in Vespucci, if you want to avoid that the only thing is deleting all the vehicles from the server and go on foot.

Edited by BigSmileLing
  • Wuhtah locked this topic