Two factions, SAME CHARACTER

14 hours ago, CrisisGG said:

You keep going, don’t you? Are you looking for the last post to try and boost your ego? You can have it if you want, regardless of the outcome, my opinion is still one that I’m allowed to have and have expressed it on this thread, you’re derailing the topic if anything, but if it helps you sleep at night, you go ahead buddy. I’m afraid that I’m relatively stubborn, so if your replies are an attempt to persuade me otherwise then you might be trying for a good while, if they’re just to ‘shun’ me for having thoughts of my own, I think you should also consider reevaluating your mannerisms.

I'm sorry if this suggestion doesn't benefit your crossdresser e-rp character, but it'll benefit a lot of other people on the server. So supported +1

Edited by Hawken/Moscropp

The said abuses are easily solved by making player reports. This suggestion could help out lots of players with many examples mentioned already, prison gangs and outside gangs, legal RP'ers, list goes and on. 

At this point abuses done are probably outweighed by the benefits this would bring. The ones that have encountered the faction script and had done work with it, will know that it does not serve much of a purpose scriptwise, but is rather activity tracking tool along with stuff like faction garages and faction properties. Said abuse is once more, can be solved by making player reports.

Also, no need to put it behind an application, in my opinion, double faction permission barrier is enough.

Definitely supporting.

Edited by Daylong
29 minutes ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

I'm sorry if this suggestion doesn't benefit your crossdresser e-rp character, but it'll benefit a lot of other people on the server. So supported +1

I don't ERP on the server, so I have no idea what you're referring to, good effort though.

14 hours ago, Levitate said:

It means the ENTIRE faction script has to be rewrite.  
Think about a double with PD and LSGOV. You need to have acces on BOTH commands. Each individual script. 

But yea, goes for a bonus, expecially for factions like ULSA where internships are a thing and you had to join the legal faction to have acces to the /uniform script. 

Looks like Nervous is gonna have a fun time

(I'm going to edit and unping nervous cause he is a busy person didn't think much before pinging him ngl)

Edited by Kappaurel
On 4/17/2021 at 12:44 AM, Pádraig said:

this is a complete no brainer. 

no, this is not needed as an application, don't put everything behind an application. You don't even get any benefits of being part of a faction script anyway.

I agree, applications shouldn't be needed.

This is a great suggestion and I'm not really sure why it hasn't been implemented already. Deniers please give us the benefit of doubt

• Think less about the abuse and more about the prospects, it's just positives in my opinion. Nobody really cares about why you don't want it, especially not if its something as trivial as abusing, which everything can be to a degree. Abusers will be imprisoned but deniers will be shot.

That said if it causes undue stress and instability for the server. Don't bother, don't break it.

A faction like the Fire Department could benefit having people from other factions as volunteers. It'd be would be solid as some people simply cannot give up the direction of their character to become what is literally a fulltime volunteer, it doesn't really make sense.

Edited by ShaxxFightingOrphans