Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

Let me just throw realism out the window to take a trip up to bumfuck nowhere that'd take a few hours in real life, waste my time and gas, just so I can steal a phone, a few fish, and $300 dollars from someone just trying to roleplay outside the city

"Yeah homie let's drive to the Salton Sea to rob somebody who lives in an even lower-income neighborhood than ours, yeah man let's go"

Edited by Dom.
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
6 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LdrUE2s.png

On a serious note though, I got to agree with the point of view that Los Santos has an extremely high crime rate. It is no-where near realistic and yes, we would be the number 1 most dangerous place on Earth. If we can survive LS, we can survive drug cartel infested other countries. I find it baffling how some people still think its realistic and should be treated fully IC how Gangbanger Dave from the hood in somewhere-LS grabs his twin-turbo lowrider with neons / Dinka Double-T hot pink to the county side and robs any living being that is capable of reproducing.

This has gone way out of hand and needs to be countered by OOC means. I mean... how does this look?;
Gangbanger Dave: "SHIEET WHERE U FROM CUZ U REPPIN THE CRIBS?"

*he says to some mildly annoyed farmer who's just trying to run his fields
Gangbanger Dave:"BET U REPPIN THAT WESTSIDE GANG"

*he pulls his automatic machine pistol and guns the farmer down
Gangbanger Dave: "THAT'S WHAT U GET U RACIST ASS CRACKA"

*as the farmer topples to the ground dead, his wife and children watching from the farmhouse

Gangbanger Dave: "STAY OUTTA THE HOOD N****"

* he proceeds to leave the county with his 3 gangster mates and drive back to the hood he left to rob you.

Think you might be exaggerating this too much. It's mostly just randoms with stolen permit guns or unofficial deathmatch cliques engaging in this type of roleplay. If your salty one of them robbed you during a heavy e-rp session just say that...😒

Edited by MCB666
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

It’s not unrealistic to drive long distance to do crime. Gangbanger Dave also doesn’t exist,  because no gang endorses county raids the way they’ve been described. The people described as the problem, if they even exist, are loners. Randoms, people who make throwaway characters. All admins need to do is be able to properly respond to these people. No need to shit on an entire branch of roleplay and say something is unrealistic when it’s not. Just the stupid shit these randoms do is well, stupid. 

15 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

It’s not unrealistic to drive long distance to do crime. Gangbanger Dave also doesn’t exist,  because no gang endorses county raids the way they’ve been described. The people described as the problem, if they even exist, are loners. Randoms, people who make throwaway characters. All admins need to do is be able to properly respond to these people. No need to shit on an entire branch of roleplay and say something is unrealistic when it’s not. Just the stupid shit these randoms do is well, stupid. 

The one time I've been held at gunpoint all the way up in Paleto Bay, it was by a faction centered around South LS that was trying to rob people going to gun stores and it was painfully obvious how that's what they were doing. I've since passed it up the proper channels, but to say that they are loners and not endorsed by their faction is just incorrect, as unfortunate as that may be. My experience, at least!

• Wuhtah locked this topic