/createscene and /cim improvements

Short description: Increasing the limit of how many /cim and /createscene markers can be placed, from the current 1 to a reasonable 3.

Detailed description: As you all know, you're not able to use more than 1 information marker and /createscene. The two commands play a crucial role in the gang-scene (For taggers, etc.) and for Civilians overall (RP'ing damages, etc.). The suggestion is made to increase the amount of /cim and /createscenes, you're able to as 1 isn't enough and doesn't cut it. Bumping the limit up to 3 would be perfect, to prevent abuse, etc.

Commands to add: None, that's the beauty of it - change a value from 1 to 3!

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  It's a good QoL addition. It removes the overly strict limitation for someone that wants to RP tagging, or RP extensive environmental damages, or leave crime scene clues, but has to use /createscene or /cim and cannot fully describe it with a single one. Not to mention there's a text limit on how much is displayed, regarding createscene.

Additional information: I have touted this suggestion in faction discords and have came across overwhelming support, one player even saying he thought about posting this suggestion last week.

Edited by F0r3sT
  • Upvote 11
5 minutes ago, Ryan Wilding said:

Definitely. Especially if it's for Property Damage too - Say you smash a window, then move inside and do further damage, you're limited to what you can do. A few more markers won't harm anyone.

This, additional information is always welcomed and allows for more roleplay to be had.

Supported.

It's frustrating to have to seek out faction members ig who are able to put up /cims when I already have one up - and like @F0r3sT pointed out, that's pretty often given that my char is a gang member that does things like tagging and vandalizing.  

A 3 /cim limit per person (if possible) seems reasonable to avoid abuse.

• Upvote 1
  • F0r3sT changed the title to /createscene and /cim improvements
  • Seanny locked this topic