/createscene and /cim improvements

• F0r3sT changed the title to /createscene and /cim improvements

So, on paper this sounds good. I do have a few things I worry about here tho.

Firsty, how do you want manage the individual markers? Will it just delete all of them when you try and delete one? Will it delete the closest one? Will it delete the last placed one? This has to be also thought out.

Secondly, I think that it might end up littering the place overall.

I get the base idea, but what I said is just something that has to be kept in mind.

2 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

So, on paper this sounds good. I do have a few things I worry about here tho.

Firsty, how do you want manage the individual markers? Will it just delete all of them when you try and delete one? Will it delete the closest one? Will it delete the last placed one? This has to be also thought out.

Secondly, I think that it might end up littering the place overall.

I get the base idea, but what I said is just something that has to be kept in mind.

/cim provides you an id, /deletemarker or whatever the command is takes the ID of the markers is one possible solution.

14 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

What if it just deletes the one that YOU placed, and it deletes the NEAREST one?

• Seanny locked this topic