[LEAKED] Mayor Oswald Halford caught on tape buying votes [LEAKED]

.George

1 hour ago, knppel said:

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: I don't do paid opinion comments, only advertisements. However I will not hide I do profit from the current government regulation financially as a business operator by receiving a business opening bonus of 1,000 dollar per customer for the first twenty guests when opening, as well as receiving a government support paycheck of 4,000 dollar per hour for my sidejob in Portola Drive.

Opportunities open to anyone, however, and not related to my opinion of the current government (I personally think the system sets wrong incentives at some points, but that is a different topic).

And neither related to the fact you cannot detect any actual money in this footage.

Username: NotRed

Comment: shut the fuck up you can clearly see the bills but i guess your big fucking nose is blocking the view of the screen TheRealCarrySaunders or should I say TheREALOSWALDHALFORD

• Upvote 1

Username: EXPOS_OSWALD_2020

Comment: I used to be Oswald's best friend. couple years ago, he did coke and killed a hooker & paid me to cover it up. PROOF BELOW. FUCK OSWALD. #NOTMYMAYOR

bsDl7qx.png

**Image would be a photoshop, clearly fake, but just believable that far-left liberals would believe it. This post, if tracked, would be made via VPN and traced to a cottage in eastern Japan**

Edited by celestialrage
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic