DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

2 minutes ago, hillievonb said:

I agree, but it's also one of the most active scripted businesses. It actually happens a lot that it's the only one open, which creates unrealistic behaviors, like people driving their sports cars from Vinewood to Davis LTD for notes or whatever.

Thus, R.P. fear in Davis L.T.D. properly for a quick "grab & go" of whatever you're attempting to purchase. It isn't unrealistic.... wealthy people visit plazas in the hood for quick purchases, all the time. They enter the store. buy their goods, then leave. They don't wait in the parking lot or any thing.

Edited by DLimit
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

How did he manage to do that? Were you /PARKING/ in the station while waiting inside? Or, did he do this as soon as you pulled up? 

Soon as I walked back to my car.

Roleplaying fear really doesn't matter there, they'll literally fight you if you say hello.

If this wont be added to the list, then indeed atleast exclude Davis LTD from the “24/7 list”, so even if it is open, we wont be forced to go there to buy our stuff. Its bullshit to be forced into a crime infested zone where its doubtfull you will survive for just buying a sandwich, while realisticly your character would stay far far away from that idiotic and unrealistic place.

I'm not supporting this. If Davis 24/7 is removed because it is in Davis then what about all the other businesses[Tool shops, liquor stores, etc] in that area which would require you to drive over there to buy something? The entire system of being required to drive to a open business should be overhauled if this was to be the case. Encourage other 24/7s on the server to open instead.

Edited by bvord
11 hours ago, bvord said:

I'm not supporting this. If Davis 24/7 is removed because it is in Davis then what about all the other businesses[Tool shops, liquor stores, etc] in that area which would require you to drive over there to buy something? The entire system of being required to drive to a open business should be overhauled if this was to be the case. Encourage other 24/7s on the server to open instead.

We arent asking for its removal. The script works like this;
- If /NO/ 24/7 is opened by a player, all can be used to make a quick purchase. This is in place because, well, 24/7's.
- If only ONE opens, you cant go to an other one in a very large radius of the open 24/7.

This leads to stupid and the most unrealistic situations where people who fear for their life are forced to Davis LTD, the most dangerous place ON EARTH with this crime rate, /MUST/ go there for what they need at that point in time.

Someone wants to RP working in the hood without dealing with any of the problems of working in the hood lol.

The obvious solution to this problem is to make the Davis 24/7 an exception to the radius system. The whole point of the system is to drive players to the open stores so they can get RP as otherwise people will just go to a closed one to skip the interaction, that won't be an issue for Davis for obvious reasons.

29 minutes ago, Henning said:

Someone wants to RP working in the hood without dealing with any of the problems of working in the hood lol.

The obvious solution to this problem is to make the Davis 24/7 an exception to the radius system. The whole point of the system is to drive players to the open stores so they can get RP as otherwise people will just go to a closed one to skip the interaction, that won't be an issue for Davis for obvious reasons.

I agree with the above, this thread can be locked.

• effion locked this topic