DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

Uhh, how about you go rp up in sandy shores or something? or accept the fact that Davis LTD is the hangout for every gang/illegal faction, do you realize probably about 70-80% of illegal factions are in davis ((I think...)) and the gas station is just the place to sell drugs and hangout tbh, and ngl irl shootouts and shit always happening at the gas station. but anyways, just leave davis and go legal rp somewhere else 🙂.

14 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Indeed, the whole “then dont come here” is kind of irrelevant since everyone is basicly forced to go there for their 24/7 visits at one point or the other. Even rich dudes, which really does not make any sense.

That davis LTD is in the hood bruh, go to another open gas station lol?

2 minutes ago, FNTSosa said:

That davis LTD is in the hood bruh, go to another open gas station lol?

If there isn't another one open, that's the only choice people have in the city as a player-open one closes all the other ones in a fairly large radius. Not sure if it covers the whole city, but I've seen this problem when only one is open in the city.

4 minutes ago, Juicebox said:

If there isn't another one open, that's the only choice people have in the city as a player-open one closes all the other ones in a fairly large radius. Not sure if it covers the whole city, but I've seen this problem when only one is open in the city.

Sacrafices 🥱, and tbh you should know when some shit going down, really all depends on the timing, but if you see a mob of people at the gas station you should know that its not the best time to go there, simple? But I do get our point but- it is what it is 🤷‍♂️.

Asides from the poor attitude from OP, I really don't support this. Making Davis LTD a crimefree zone is just as equally a poor solution as Idlestacks being crimefree zone; all it does is push the rulebreaking elsewhere. 

Better ideas can be made, and more player reports will help a lot more than it being a crimefree zone.

Edited by Woona
3 hours ago, Juicebox said:

This is the only part I agree with. Server forces you to a crime filled area if you want to buy something and other 24/7s aren't open.

• effion locked this topic