DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

11 hours ago, FNTSosa said:

Sacrafices 🥱, and tbh you should know when some shit going down, really all depends on the timing, but if you see a mob of people at the gas station you should know that its not the best time to go there, simple? But I do get our point but- it is what it is 🤷‍♂️.

You mean 90% of the time? Sorry but I need my stuff when I need it.

1 hour ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

You mean 90% of the time? Sorry but I need my stuff when I need it.

Then your suggestion should be about the proximity of shops and being forced to buy things from said shop because they're the only one open.

Also can I ask why you went ahead and created this to create a 7-page discussion thread when it was already said no to here? 

On 10/26/2020 at 6:06 AM, ThatDutchPerson said:

Make DavisLTD a crime free zone.

No thanks lol. I'd rather have a ridiculously amount of crime there than it be a safe zone in between gang territories and dangerous neighborhoods (Davis / Chamberlain)

Edited by Flame
9 hours ago, effion said:

This is the only part I agree with. Server forces you to a crime filled area if you want to buy something and other 24/7s aren't open.

not really that big of a deal tbh, i live in the hood and have seen lambos pull up for gas and to buy shit. In IRL LA central los angeles, hollywood and beverly hills are also very close to gang areas like crenshaw and jefferson, stopping in these areas for a store shouldn't be unrealistic and I don't think that the script should be changed.

Not sure if that is even what you meant, if not my bad, I just don't think they should change the script that forces you to go to open 24/7s since it's a good addition.

As for the main thread, davis ltd shouldn't be a crime free zone, If you don't like the amount of crime just stop working at that LTD lmao.

Edited by Pathway
Just now, Pathway said:

not really that big of a deal tbh, i live in the hood and have seen lambos pull up for gas and to buy shit. In IRL LA central los angeles, hollywood and beverly hills are also very close to gang areas like crenshaw and jefferson, stopping in these areas for a store shouldn't be unrealistic and I don't think that the script should be changed.

Not sure if that is even what you meant, if not my bad, I just don't think they should change the script that forces you to go to open 24/7s since it's a good addition.

Yeah but a legal roleplayer would rather not fuck in a place where they know crime is bound to happen. 

The reason I agree with that is also because sometimes when I need to buy something, I'm forced to go to the County, which I would never do because my character doesn't like the County, and would not be welcomed there either. 

2 minutes ago, effion said:

Yeah but a legal roleplayer would rather not fuck in a place where they know crime is bound to happen. 

The reason I agree with that is also because sometimes when I need to buy something, I'm forced to go to the County, which I would never do because my character doesn't like the County, and would not be welcomed there either. 

yea i think there should be a limiter somehow, like a range that the script works from. Cause nobody should be forced to go all the way to county. 

The script in its entirety shouldn't ever be removed though, unless a really good alternative is thought of. Cause without it, working at a 24/7 will be the most boring job in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • effion locked this topic