DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

But the amount of crime is highly unrealistic and its time to get it regulated.

It is realistic, you have no idea how a crime zone works. I live near these zones in real life and murders, drugs and all the bad shit are considered routine. I repeat, you have no idea how these zones are dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, bncal said:

It is realistic, you have no idea how a crime zone works. I live near these zones in real life and murders, drugs and all the bad shit are considered routine. I repeat, you have no idea how these zones are dangerous. 

I dont see how the following situations are defendable;

- 5 murders in 2 hours

- 2 stabbings in an hour

- 3 brawls in 2 hours

- Flatbad VS Scooter

5 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

- 5 murders in 2 hours

- 2 stabbings in an hour

- 3 brawls in 2 hours

- Flatbad VS Scooter

This is GTA W. You also have an university where you yourself roleplay, while there is no elementary school and no high school, so not everything is 1:1 with real life, and crime rates is just one of those things.

4 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

- 5 murders in 2 hours

- 2 stabbings in an hour

- 3 brawls in 2 hours

- Flatbad VS Scooter

I have a solution to all of you have who have similar problems with South Central:

1. Leave this area and go to roleplay in Richman or Vinewood. If you don't want to see crimes - just don't be here. Thanks!

2. If you want to argue or something, read #1 once again.

I think that instead of making the Davis LTD a crime free zone it should instead be separated from the script that makes you go to a open business. 

It really makes no sense for any of my characters to travel to the Davis gas station to pick up anything and literally put their life in danger. ESPECIALLY if my character is in Paleto across the map. I don't understand why the script reaches this far. 

The Davis gas station tends to be one of the only ones open and there's always people hanging around it, it doesn't need to rely on the script to get business at this point anymore. 

• Applaud 1
14 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

My problem is you hood people dont even care about where you do it. For all you care to deal dope right in the middle of a road lane with a cop car infront of you and then say ''its hood homie''

That's the hood, illegal stuff, left and right. and I'm hoping that that's an exageration "For all you care to deal dope right in the middle of a road lane with a cop car infront of you" because it doesn't work like that, I'm guessing that in your "12 years of professional roleplay" you never dealt drugs ICly.

2 minutes ago, lambchops said:

It's basically the geographical epicenter of evil due to it's location between different hoods. If you don't want to be threatened with crime, pump your gas elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Shvag said:

I have a solution to all of you have who have similar problems with South Central:

1. Leave this area and go to roleplay in Richman or Vinewood. If you don't want to see crimes - just don't be here. Thanks!

2. If you want to argue or something, read #1 once again.

There lies the issue. You're forced to travel there for gas or items. It needs to be removed from the script that forces you to travel to a open gas station there's no arguing that. 

2 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

I think that instead of making the Davis LTD a crime free zone it should instead be separated from the script that makes you go to a open business. 

It really makes no sense for any of my characters to travel to the Davis gas station to pick up anything and literally put their life in danger. ESPECIALLY if my character is in Paleto across the map. I don't understand why the script reaches this far. 

The Davis gas station tends to be one of the only ones open and there's always people hanging around it, it doesn't need to rely on the script to get business at this point anymore. 

This is the main issue that makes it a problem for all of us.

If this suggestion wont get accepted, move the ''free-to-join-anytime'' LTD elsewhere and NOT Davis.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson

I do agree there's A LOT to be desired when it comes to Davis-based illegal RP, especially in what is essentially Davis's RP hub but making the entire area a crime-free zone feels like an overstep.

All I can really recommend is throwing in a /report if people are acting stupid and let an admin on scene remind everyone to behave, I know it's a cop-out but nothings going to change until staff put their foot down and start dishing out harsher and more frequent punishments for this behavior instead of the current "there goes Davis again" attitude and pretending it doesn't exist. 

People's problems aren't Davis being a crime-central IC, it's the awful RP, portrayal and representation of the area. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • effion locked this topic