What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

Makeup. That frustrastes me.

Why? Going to a makeup store and going to choose for example Makeup 5 and then going to change the color or opacity, it just doesn't change, I have to go up and change the makeup type before it finally applies. It's tedious, but it's just that.

This next point is more community-oriented that's not really something you can fix, or maybe you can, I don't know.

Something that frustrastes me a lot from GTAW's community is the lack of keeping it in character. Every time someone does something remotely stupid, people will go OOC over and start insulting them in OOC about how stupid their action was. Or maybe a character is created with a different-than-most portrayal, for example I create a character who has moderate aspergers, or is a trap, people will try to go OOC and ask you why you're doing this. It shouldn't matter, man, if it bothers you, just avoid them, if I do something wrong I'll have lambchops on my ass in no time. Kills too, kills are treated like this 'HAHA YOU ARE TRASH' thing, man if my character has no aim it's because I portray them of having no aim. Keep it IC, don't go OOC about things that are just so stupid.

Just loads of little bugs that have been around forever:

• /DeleteAllMessages is no longer an option on Nokias, /deletemessage *ID* is also missing and makes it so you can't even delete individual messages on those. Meanwhile, smartphones can delete entire message threads with one click.
  • Something about hitting backspace to exit out of a clothing shop menu has frequently teleported me across the map, usually back to wherever I last hit i for the interaction menu.
  • Inventory items sometimes rearrange randomly.
  • Phones re-organize themselves in your inv and /myphones list - I'll have a Nokia specifically at the end of my inventory list, and name it 'go.' Meanwhile, 2 other smartphones named 1 and 2. Sometimes, they shuffle all around! So I'll use /smp 1 thinking I'm changing to the smartphone named 1, but it goes to slot 1 which will magically rearrange to list the Nokia instead.
  • Loads of people want the old Hair Salon menu back, but we're forced to use the CEF version with no alternative command (like how the plastic surgeon CEF still has a /surgery option that people like better)
  • Plastic surgeon: the CEF menu magically gives you some of the blemishes/complexion options without them being selected. Even with the /surgery menu, you have to finalize/buy to be able to see the moles/complexion/opacity that you selected. Don't like it? You have to re-select it and buy again.. and again... There's visual guides on the forums, but the trial and error sucks.
  • Buying makeup is a process of setting the color, opacity, then toggling the model 1 forward then 1 back so you can see what the updated/chosen color/opacity look like.
  • /hairtie ponytail(etc) only syncs for people around you at that time. Someone new enters the dim/streaming distance, you need to repeat the command.
  • You turn your smartphone off. You do /ph to pull it up and the screen is magically on despite it showing as off in /myphones. So you have to manually turn it off THEN back on again.
  • Sending PayG phone texts/calls takes money from on-hand cash. Buying gas, convenience store items, guns, clothes, etc, all take money from on-hand cash instead of just coming from your bank.
  • It'd be nice to do /withdraw # or /deposit # at the bank & ATM again instead of using the CEF keypad.
Edited by Havana
  • Upvote 3

The whole vehicle spawning system looks like it's all over the place. Even after multiple changelogs which mention fixing it, I still get bugs like:

- /vget while I have another vehicle spawns sometimes TP's me to where I logged in

- After not being online for a day or so, spawning my car via /vget will send it to a random location, and not where I remember I /vpark'd it

- Sometimes /vget will TP me to another random player who just spawned his car or something of the sort, happened a few times aswell

Seems like the whole vehicle spawning system could use a tweak, cause right now everytime I log in and spawn my car, it's a bet to see if my car's going to spawn next to me or in the other side of the city.

And the ability to use backspace in the whole mechanic menu so we don't have to request seven times per mod.

Edited by Lemon

When your try to change the variation of sunglasses and it just doesn't do it. You end up having to purchase the outfit just to see what sunglasses you bought, or use Menyoo to keep track of what variation you got.

I hate how you can /outfit anywhere if you have any unlocked car around you.

It's kinda annoying when a player crashes/leaves while driving or whatever their car stays right where they left instead of despawning, ect.

• Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic