What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

Here's another thing that frustrates me:
The amount of abandoned cars in the middle of the road. PD claims it's not their job to impound them but an admin's to despawn them as it's an OOC issue, yet if you crashed into one of these you're fully expected to roleplay it. Not only that but reports often take 40+ minutes to be taken, it's just not realistic to report for each of these vehicles, you'd be stuck waiting a cummulative 10 hours a day reporting each one of them. At some point something needs to be done. PD are a lot more busy nowadays so I understand that tow truck duties are not super important, so why not set up private company contracts to run impounds? Would generate a lot more RP, while leaving PD do their more important duties without infuriating everybody.

(This is not an attempt to flame PD, the first couple times I mentioned this I failed to realize that the server is MUCH more busy than it was back when I left about a year ago, I genuinely thought it was something the PD ignored. I'm sorry for that @ PD folks.)

16 minutes ago, KarMagick said:

The absolute lack of properties that are not luxury appartments. So many houses that don't have property points to them out in the county that I would love to get my hands on, but go un-used.

Please re-read what I said. Suggestions are not welcome'd here, and you can also do house requests. Read the thread rules before posting!

I'll lock the thread as reading the last pages people didn't bother reading the instructions. Thank you all for your feedbacks! A bit disappointed by some of the answers here, we take time to develop, you could take time to properly read what I ask for.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 5
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic