GTA 6: WORLD - What would you want?

DLimit

3 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

With it being an actual location in the GTA "HD Universe" I'd love to see the next game take place in Carcer City, the main location from Manhunt.

GTA V's more flowery and "arcady" gameplay suits Cali but I'd love to see something more gritty and reminiscent of Rockstar's older more controversial games, something new but with that old bite games like The Warriors and Manhunt used to have.

The Warriors had a super thick atmosphere, give me that but in a next gen GTA game. 

Hide contents

Lt4nbt5MJpYG5HoFFPfYezqRDt8mRk7f_0gQnLKy

Warriors-01.png

271114-warriors18.jpg

The warriors ?

YA' GOIN' TA THE SLAMMER, PUNK.

To be honest, it would be interesting to see it being based in Las Vegas. Kind of just like how GTA SA had Las Venturas (Las Vegas) and Los Santos in it. It would be cool for just Las Venturas to be in game because there was only one time Las Vegas was featured in a GTA game and it wasn't really too detailed. Los Santos and Liberty City are featured way too many times in the GTA series as well. Maybe a remake of Vice City would also be cool, but who knows.To be honest, it would be interesting to see it being based in Las Vegas. Kind of just like how GTA SA had Las Venturas (Las Vegas) and Los Santos in it. It would be cool for just Las Venturas to be in game because there was only one time Las Vegas was featured in a GTA game and it wasn't really too detailed. Los Santos and Liberty City are featured way too many times in the GTA series as well. Maybe a remake of Vice City would also be cool, but who knows. It does seem like GTA VI is going to be featuring Vice City though.

Although maybe something that was never featured in the GTA series would be nice. Maybe some first world country out of america or any interesting states and cities.

Obviously cannot forget the most important, better ERP animations and more ways to ERP on GTA.

Edited by KingTomatoHead
On 9/25/2020 at 2:27 AM, Basko said:

delete yourself... Fremie

I would love see a map like  something from GTA 4 Liberty city.  Map has great details and creates a unique RP around the city area. 

East Coast gang roleplay would be fucking amazing.