What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

Server gang conflict escalation: bounces into other gang member at a nightclub in Vinewood "yo wass wrong with chu crackhead" *other gang member immediately walks out, equips gun and waits to rob him outside.*

How gang conflict escalation should be: bounces into other gang member at a nightclub in Vinewood, "yo, watch it man" *slight shrug* "my bad." walks off and has a slight dislike for eachother if they recognize eachother in future situations.

the problem is unrealistic portrayal, that's all it is

players forgetting that their characters are human

"oh but what if my char is a psychopath"

it doesn't matter, a psychopath wouldn't risk robbing/killing someone over an insult, matter of fact, a psychopath recognizes how little sense that makes in terms of risk/reward even more than a regular person would

if you'd like to get into it with me about the mind of a psychopath because of what i said ^^

just hmu

Edited by cracked

More of a push for roleplay as opposed to script earnings when it comes to mugging. There has been a slight resurgence of muggers demanding through /b that their victims /showinv after little more than a "/me does a patdown of guy"

This is a roleplay server first and foremost, and mugging targets such as myself, would be more than happy to hand over more to the party that mugs realistically as opposed to those that are purely looking for script gains.

25 minutes ago, cracked said:

Server gang conflict escalation: bounces into other gang member at a nightclub in Vinewood "yo wass wrong with chu crackhead" *other gang member immediately walks out, equips gun and waits to rob him outside.*

How gang conflict escalation should be: bounces into other gang member at a nightclub in Vinewood, "yo, watch it man" *slight shrug* "my bad." walks off and has a slight dislike for eachother if they recognize eachother in future situations.

the problem is unrealistic portrayal, that's all it is

players forgetting that their characters are human

"oh but what if my char is a psychopath"

it doesn't matter, a psychopath wouldn't risk robbing/killing someone over an insult, matter of fact, a psychopath recognizes how little sense that makes in terms of risk/reward even more than a regular person would

if you'd like to get into it with me about the mind of a psychopath because of what i said ^^

just hmu

Niggas from the hood are not gentlemen what the fuck are you talking about? It depends on what type of nigga you run into, use your brain. You think a motherfucker gonna brush you off if you stepped on they fresh Jays? Fix your brains, it all depends on what type of gangster you dealing with, if this nigga seems to be like he's a violent person, I doubt you'll step in his path. The REAL problem is there is too much of this "fake violent" mentality going on, there's way too many crash dummy characters rather than a separational spirit within the gangbanging world... IN GANG BANGING YOU HAVE YOUR:

SHOOTERS (niggas that know how to do hits and have morals, they tend to use their heads when going on a hit)

PITBULLS (niggas that will fight anybody over anything small / the homies AKA your SQUABBLER aka YOUR GANG'S NO#1 FIGHTER)

CRASH DUMMIES (niggas that will do any and everything just to sustain the reputation of not only their name BUT THE GANG in its entirety, which MEANS THEY WILL RISK ANYTHING just to see their gang WIN in a conflict... THEIR LIFE AND THEIR FREEDOM)

HUSTLERS (niggas in the gang that will TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BRING THaT GWALLA IN FOR THEIR FAMILY, THEY ALL DONT REALLY GET DOWN WITH THE BANGING BUT THEY KNOW WHAT SIDE TO PLAY ON — THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN AS YOUR SLIMES BECAUSE THEY WILL TURN ON THEY OWN GANG FOR A DOLLA / BETRaY GANG RULES FOR A BUCK)

@DLimit YES I TAGGED U BECAUSE U DO HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS POSTED ON THIS THREAD BUT CHECK IT OUT....

WHAT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED:
INDIVIDUALITY IN GANG RP: WHICH CONSISTS OF YOUR GANG ROLES ABOVE; EVERYONE WANTS TO ROLEPLAY A GANGBANGER THAT'S PLAYS ALL OF THOSE ROLES IN ONE, NO NIGGA THIS IS NOT AVATAR. REAL LA GANGBANGING/GANGBANGERS ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO BE THE SHOOTER AND CAN FIGHT... SOMETIMES YOU CAN HAVE A MIXED ATTRIBUTES BUT NO MY NIGGA YOU CANNOT BE THE ULTIMATE GANGSTER... PICK A ROLE, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND PLAY THAT ROLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT... THERE'S NO WAY A HUSTLER CHARACTER SHOULD BE GOING ON HITS WHEN THE GANG HAS 6 SHOOTERS PLAYING THAT ROLE... STAY IN YOUR LANE.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF GANG ROLEPLAY:

EVERYONE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT HOW GREAT GANG RP USED TO BE ON LSRP IN 2011 AND 2013 ALL THE TIME LIKE NO NIGGA IT WAS GOOD FOR ITS TIME BUT NOW WE ONTO SOME MODERNIZED GANGBANGING SHIT.... THERE'S NO WAY THAT A LARGE GANG CONTAINING 30+ MEMBERS IS JUST GONNA MARCH THROUGH ANOTHER GANGS HOOD WITH THE INTENT OF HAVING A LARGE BRAWL.... I AS AN SSCC ENDURED THIS PLENTIFUL TIMES AND LET ME TELL YOU IT IS A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS... THIS IS NOT 2009 IMPERIAL GROVE STREET FAMILIES VS RYDER BLOCC BALLAS... NO THIS IS GTAW WHICH MEANS REALISM IS THE FUCKING POINT....

YOU WANT TO HAVE A SQUABBLE, YEAH SURE... YOU DO THAT BY ASSEMBLING YOUR "PITBULLS" (LOOK ABOVE) AND TAKING THEM TO THE ENEMIES REQUESTING FADES, YOU DONT MARCH OVER WITH 24+ NIGGAS INTO SOMEONE'S HOOD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? NIGGAS WILL SHOOT YOU AND YOU CAN'T REPORT OFF THAT BECAUSE THAT TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MODERN DAY HOOD THAT IS LA....

IF YOU'VE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK OR HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING MUCH ATTENTION TO LA GANG CULTURE IN 2020 THEN YOU'D REALIZE THAT GUN CULTURE IS VERY RELEVANT AND SERIOUS... AS OF RIGHT NOW THE ROLLIN 60S - ROLLIN 100S ARE LOCKED IN A WAR WITH THE HOOVER CRIMINALS AND THERE ARE DEADLY SHOOTINGS HAPPENING EVERY 3 DAYS IT SEEMS.... GET IN TUNE, UP YOUR GAME AND UPGRADE GANG ROLEPLAY...

THIS IS NOT 2011-2012 AKA THE GOLDEN ERA OF GANG RP ON LSRP.... THAT SHIT GETS ANNOYING AND BORING. CREATE NEW SUBSTANCE ACCORDING TO REAL LIFE GANG RULES

Edited by Slimeball
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

@Erica Kane NIGGAS SHIT ON THE ROLLIN 60S ANY CHANCE THEY GET BUT AS FAR AS GTAW GANGBANGING GOES IT NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE IN THIS VIDEO... THIS WAS THE MOST REALISTIC EXAMPLE OF GANGBANGING THAT HAS BEEN PUT OUT SO FAR... FOR THIS SERVER AT LEAST... ALL OF MY GANGBANGER ROLEPLAYERS PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO IT MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT YOU GET WHAT THE ROLEPLAY WAS AIMING FOR.... THIS BEEF HAD SHOOTINGS YEAH BUT IT DID NOT REQUIRE MULTIPLE DEAD BODIES AT ONE TIME NOR DID IT ESCALATE TO COMPLETE BLOCK WIPES OR NOOBY ASS 30 MAN BRAWLS..... PAY FUCKING ATTENTION... ALL MY FACTION LEADERS YOU'RE GREAT BUT TAP IN ON THIS VIDEO THIS IS A GOOD IF NOT GREAT EXAMPLE ON WHAT LA GANGBANGING SHOULD BE LIKE WHEN REPLICATED IN GAME

@Batter Up @Craazy @Captain @Naeno @Shvag @Trap-Money Scooby @Flame @PapaDoc @red raggin @Baby Renegade @Yavina @Tejana

YO IF U DONT LIKE THAT I TAGGED U MY BAD BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN DEAD BODIES 24/7 IS CORNY ALL OF UR FACTIONS HAVE GOOD ROLEPLAY IN HOUSE, LETS START WORKING TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO MAKE THIS SHIT BETTER THAN IT IS OR IN OTHER WORDS....

COMMUNICATE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COMMUNITY. THATS THE FUCKIN SLOGAN

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

OH AND BEFORE YOU SAY "WELL GANGBANGERS DONT ALWAYS WANT TO MURDER EVERYONE" NIGGA IF YOU ROLEPLAYING A GANG AND YOU SEE THE ENEMIES RIDE BY 4 DEEP IN A WHIP AND YALL GROUPED UP HELLAS 9/10 YOU'RE GONNA GET SHOT UP.... I DONT ENCOURAGE BLOCK WIPING BUT IF A SHOOTING LIKE THAT HAPPENS I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THE CROWD BEING SHOT AT..... 

IF YOU'RE LOCKED INTO GANG RP THEN YOUR INSTINCT AS A STREET NIGGA SHOULD TELL YOU THAT "AY MAN WE NEEDA SPLIT UP OR HIT THE HOMIE HOUSE OR SUM" OTHERWISE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET.... THE KEY TO SURVIVAL IN GANG RP IS TO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN IC/OOC... ITS LITERALLY A GAME OF SURVIVAL WHEREAS IN REAL LIFE ITS A TRUE FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL.... ON GTAW YOU GET MULTIPLE LIVES IN RL YOU GET ONE. YOU GOTTA BE SHARP TO BE ON THE STREET GANGBANGING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE ACTIVE...

6bcf068f93430d715fd57a4535a2d498-png.jpg

AND BEFORE YOU TRY TO PULL THAT "AGE CARD" NIGGA LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING... MOTHERFUCKERS START BANGING WHEN THEY ARE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (AT LEAST THE NATURAL BORN BANGERS DO)..... IT IS CLEAR AS DAY THAT THESE NIGGAS DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THAT AGE/GENDER SHIT. SOME STREET NIGGAS ARE PRONE TO HAVE MORALS WHILE OTHERS DO NOT... DON'T EXPECT THE NICEST OF INTERACTIONS FROM ANY OTHER GANGS IC.... ACTUALLY BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME ACROSS A NICE MEMBER OF ANOTHER GANG BECAUSE SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU CAN GET TESTED IN DIFFERENT WAYS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF IN THE STREET.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2
1 hour ago, cracked said:

LOL are you dumb? That's not how rival gangs interact when they run into eachother lol. If you run into someone you despise in a club and bump into him, you gonna fight him, or just 'walk away with a slight dislike' for eachother? LMAO.... Please, don't comment here again.

You over here expecting gang members to bump into eachother and be like 'Oh, my apologies kind sir! oh, i notice you're from MS-13 and I'm from Playboys! But not to worry, kind sir! We're in a club! It would be madness to fight eachother here!'

That shit made me facepalm so hard that my nose broke.

Edited by Ears Up
  • Upvote 2
  • Fenrir locked this topic