What would you like to see? (27/SEP/2017)

ObZen

I don't mind making it a bit complex.  At the end of the day, you'd hate to see attorney's harassing police because they think they know what they're doing.  I'd like to see the BAR established through elections by current sitting members of the BAR.  I believe the legislative branch should have the overall say through a committee, but general investigations, management, and day-to-day issues should be handled by members of the BAR.  In past severs, the BAR was always ran like a totalitarianism government.  Maybe make a board, with certain positions in the government sitting on it.  Maybe like board of four, with the lead City Attorney sitting as a member.   

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10-10-2017 at 2:46 AM, Rukka said:

I was never a fan of the long winded exam from previous servers regarding state bar. I always wanted to get involved within the legal system however having to fill out such a long exam was time consuming and not worth while in my opinion.

It's not that long winded if you ask me, the case studies I've seen were not as challenging. It's mostly there to prevent complete mongoloids from getting admitted to the BAR. 

Edited by Jimenez
  • 2 weeks later...

Support for legal factions from government.

For example in my country, if a new company buys for example, a vehicle or a building for their new company, government will help for others.

Example, a company buys a building, government will help with a company vehicle or building equipment etc.

There are also cases where government will give some money and if the company has success they get more money.