Reduced pavement pollution mod.

JustAnM43

You can turn down your tessellation settings or install the mod.

The trash on the ground doesn’t use server resources as they are static objects. They are client-side, so removing them wouldn’t improve the server-side performance. Adding that mod with a cleaning job would, because all trash would be dynamic and add more things for the server to stream and track.

Edited by Bash
  • Applaud 1

I have to support this mainly for stability, which isn't this servers' strong suit right now. I get 20fps max in Davis or Strawberry because of how much shit is scattered around, combine it with people not VPing their cars and making huge gatherings and it's a complete disaster.

This will be a nice addition stability aside, so yeah.

SUPPORTED!

3 minutes ago, hentai! said:

I have to support this mainly for stability, which isn't this servers' strong suit right now. I get 20fps max in Davis or Strawberry because of how much shit is scattered around, combine it with people not VPing their cars and making huge gatherings and it's a complete disaster.

This will be a nice addition stability aside, so yeah.

SUPPORTED!

6 minutes ago, Brujah said:

For Stability? Sure.

Did you guys not read what Bash wrote or something?

23 minutes ago, Bash said:

You can turn down your tessellation settings or install the mod.

The trash on the ground doesn’t use server resources as they are static objects. They are client-side, so removing them wouldn’t improve the server-side performance.