Reduced pavement pollution mod.

JustAnM43

I already explained it. It does get rid of trash in industrial areas, however those exact areas are occupied by businesses IG like Riverside Rods, Autohaven, Octane Automotive. Those businesses aren't abandoned & would indeed be regularly cleaned. 

Tl:dr this only gets rid of the large pieces of junk from areas around establishments that are indeed occupied & active, not abandoned. I already explained this about ten times, but, here you go one more time. 

20 minutes ago, Gryffin said:

I already explained it. It does get rid of trash in industrial areas, however those exact areas are occupied by businesses IG like Riverside Rods, Autohaven, Octane Automotive. Those businesses aren't abandoned & would indeed be regularly cleaned. 

Tl:dr this only gets rid of the large pieces of junk from areas around establishments that are indeed occupied & active, not abandoned. I already explained this about ten times, but, here you go one more time. 

And at the same time remove it from areas that are not occupied by any businesses and would not be cleaned, or are of such irrelevance that noone would clean them up on a bi-daily basis. 

Scripted job or not at all.

33 minutes ago, Rekhoem said:

And at the same time remove it from areas that are not occupied by any businesses and would not be cleaned, or are of such irrelevance that noone would clean them up on a bi-daily basis. 

Scripted job or not at all.

"or are of such irrelevance"

end of story, tbh.

7 hours ago, Rekhoem said:

what

A very well thought out and constructive reply.

To everyone who stumbles upon this thread: I deeply apologize for all of the spam. I said all that was needed & will simply leave the thread to get the red or the green light from our dev team.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...