Increased RPQM Reports? - The People's Opinion

TeeHazmat

Feel like admins just need to utilize they time better, niggas got 4 pages of reports unanswered but wanna be on dick about someone being stuck holding a house because of a OOC wait limit so you can sell for your money back shit is weird to me

U can just look at the reports and see all the roleplay quality u need to manage without micro managing another nigga because someone mad they got a house they wanted or a car they cant afford 

Edited by Wop
  • Applaud 1

Can't see the RPQM forums but honestly? From my understanding, if an RPQM report is pursued further than just sending it in, it means the RPQM team has found the report convincing enough to investigate further. This doesn't mean anyone´s guilty. I know of several people who were RPQM'd, and some were obviously done because of OOC beefs and spiteful reasons, and after discussing with RPQM no action was taken.

For me, RPQM is kind of quite a step up from a report, but some people probably use it more because it´s secret. I´d only RPQM a specific character if they had a significant, constant, server-wide presence and impact, or most likely I´d say RPQM should be most often used against groups with a systematic portrayal that´s dubious and has, again, a wide impact or presence.

Do you have any idea how many 20 year old felons with multiple cars and properties I know? People that would realistically never find a good job because they have a violent record.

And you say ''money laundering bro'' but the IRS is going to see that your 20 something year old with no job experience and probably no degree is getting paid 10 times what a normal bartender gets. Or if you're paying for everything in cash/drug money, no one's selling you a house for money that doesn't go through a bank, because that's shady as fuck and odds are they're going to lose the money since it comes from crime. And if your bartender suddenly deposits 1 million dollars, it's the IRS again.

You choose the path of a drug dealer, you're not going to be driving Lamborghinis and live in a penthouse. The people who manage this IRL are part of meticulously crafted schemes/organisations that have a way of giving you that money legally without it triggering alarms with accountants.

Seriously, at least watch Breaking Bad. Even Heisenberg knew that he can't suddenly buy a penthouse and luxury car despite having millions in cash.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Do you have any idea how many 20 year old felons with multiple cars and properties I know? People that would realistically never find a good job because they have a violent record.

And you say ''money laundering bro'' but the IRS is going to see that your 20 something year old with no job experience and probably no degree is getting paid 10 times what a normal bartender gets. Or if you're paying for everything in cash/drug money, no one's selling you a house for money that doesn't go through a bank, because that's shady as fuck and odds are they're going to lose the money since it comes from crime. And if your bartender suddenly deposits 1 million dollars, it's the IRS again.

You choose the path of a drug dealer, you're not going to be driving Lamborghinis and live in a penthouse. The people who manage this IRL are part of meticulously crafted schemes/organisations that have a way of giving you that money legally without it triggering alarms with accountants.

Seriously, at least watch Breaking Bad. Even Heisenberg knew that he can't suddenly buy a penthouse and luxury car despite having millions in cash.

Good point. There actually was a thread/discussion at one point about an IRS faction that would ICly investigate these sorts of issues and pursue those who have massive penthouses, mansions, and sports cars, yet without a job.

I haven't bought a house in a while on the server, but is it still that Davis houses cost more than an apartment, and even a massive penthouse? I think the over-availability of 'luxury' on the server also contributes a bit to this issue.

What may seem luxury to those of us in the real world has become standard on GTAW. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Tmthn678 said:

I haven't bought a house in a while on the server, but is it still that Davis houses cost more than an apartment, and even a massive penthouse? I think the over-availability of 'luxury' on the server also contributes a bit to this issue.

Props to Davis roleplayers here, whenever I see a house being sold in Davis it's for really affordable prices even though it's a sought-out area. Mirror park houses go multiple millions, I've seen Brogue/Grove houses go for 200k.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Props to Davis roleplayers here, whenever I see a house being sold in Davis it's for really affordable prices even though it's a sought-out area. Mirror park houses go multiple millions, I've seen Brogue/Grove houses go for 200k.

I knew the MP houses were way out of control, the only Davis area house I knew of a price recently went for 500k, but the last place I bought was my Flat at 1068 for 70k around a year or 2 ago.

4 hours ago, Igloo said:

it's always the assets, people owning 42 cars at 18 and 2 apartments just ain't it

also if someone is wearing cat ears and chokers w every outfit and they meow at people passing by, they REALLY shouldn't be surprised they get reported, I love e-girls too but roleplaying stuff that makes people uncomfortable in public is a sure way to get your name on a rpqm report

ay bro...

leave my e-girls alone 

my opinion will always be to fix the script economy if you dont want people to give in to their ricerness and buy that elegy. I also honestly think that if someone is rich without reason, but does rp it well, sticking to the rich areas and having a diva vibe, let them. maybe someone wants to rp a spoiled young adult but doesn't have the time to have elaborate and realistic family rp to justify it, why care if it doesn't ruin other people's vibes.

also I do rp low income, it was a pain to find an actual not high end looking apartment/house without literally playing homeless, kinda logical people are pushed to mid and high-class rp

edit: just my opinion btw, if they violated rules, they violated rules 🙂

Edited by croozerdog