Increased RPQM Reports? - The People's Opinion

TeeHazmat

Is it me or is everyone that I know getting RPQM'ed lately, what's going on?
Most of it seems to be on small insignificant reasons and it has people questioning what all their years of RP development has led up to.

Lets keep this clean please so we don't have admins locking the thread.
KEEP IT CIVIL | NO BASHING!

• Upvote 1

I think the thing is, everyone has different opinions on how roleplay should be and everyones opinion won't always align. Obviously, not everyone came from the same server prior to GTAWorld (When the server first launched - LSRP, NGRP, Streets of Los Santos etc) or even the same game. Some are dipping their toes in RP for the first time, some are dipping their toes into GTA for the first time. Some are even new to to concept of text based, coming from Voice RP that is usually low level RP. I think there is a lot of factors that could mean there's a lot more RPQM Reports. Like there is a lot more newer players than there used to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

RPQM won’t launch an investigation unless they’re provided with sufficient evidence to warrant one, from my experience - that doesn’t mean they won’t discuss your development with you and see if it’s reasonable. One of my favourite characters on the server (who will remain anonymous for their own privacy) was the subject of an RPQM investigation and after sharing their backstory and subsequent development, were allowed to continue with no further guidance or punishment. 

if it’s everyone you know, you may need to start considering your circle like the previous replies said! 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, lights said:

It's nice to hear there's something being done though. What kind of reports? 

Most are to do with ownership of vehicles, which for the people I RP with (Mostly business owners) is kinda dumb. We understand that just because you own a business that doesn't mean you can afford the most expensive vehicle in the dealership.

2 minutes ago, Dan Silverstone said:

RPQM won’t launch an investigation unless they’re provided with sufficient evidence to warrant one, from my experience - that doesn’t mean they won’t discuss your development with you and see if it’s reasonable. One of my favourite characters on the server (who will remain anonymous for their own privacy) was the subject of an RPQM investigation and after sharing their backstory and subsequent development, were allowed to continue with no further guidance or punishment. 

if it’s everyone you know, you may need to start considering your circle like the previous replies said! 

I RP with you though LOL, maybe I do need to change my circle kmsl.
JKing

Edited by TeeHazmat

it's always the assets, people owning 42 cars at 18 and 2 apartments just ain't it

also if someone is wearing cat ears and chokers w every outfit and they meow at people passing by, they REALLY shouldn't be surprised they get reported, I love e-girls too but roleplaying stuff that makes people uncomfortable in public is a sure way to get your name on a rpqm report

• Upvote 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4
21 minutes ago, Igloo said:

roleplaying stuff that makes people uncomfortable in public is a sure way to get your name on a rpqm report

Did you just seriously say cat ears and meowing are causing more discomfort than say, murder on the street that happens on a daily base?

Bruh

• Applaud 2