Increased RPQM Reports? - The People's Opinion

TeeHazmat

32 minutes ago, Koko said:

lmao have you ever seen the crazy type of shit some people wear in the hood IRL? cat ears are the least of your fashion troubles don't worry, if there's a place I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody dressed all wild it would be there. Anyway this "Catgirls in the Hood" narrative that people default to is not really happening anyway, not significantly.

Also everyone in South Central uses different modpacks anyway, immersion with what someone is wearing is pretty much impossible because depending on which mods you've got installed 90% of your opps look like scarecrows to you. 

image0.jpg

• Upvote 1
On 8/16/2023 at 5:03 PM, Late said:

I don't understand the "we have evidence of why we think your character is bad, but we're not allowed to show you." People can take things that are said completely out of context with selective editing of screen shots and paint a very different narrative, especially since it's hard to convey tone and context over text as it is.  

This is a good point.

After reading through all this all I can say is that if somebody's getting RPQM'ed nowadays it's less about what they did and more about them not being friends with x, y, z and beefing them OOCly. Play stupid games win stupid prizes, general rule of thumb around here is don't involve yourself too hard with people on an OOC level and try to keep in your own lane as much as possible, most people will jump at the first wrongdoing of you in any discord server you might be in or in any conversation you might have, this is just the reality. 

1 hour ago, Koko said:

lmao have you ever seen the crazy type of shit some people wear in the hood IRL? cat ears are the least of your fashion troubles don't worry, if there's a place I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody dressed all wild it would be there. Anyway this "Catgirls in the Hood" narrative that people default to is not really happening anyway, not significantly.

Also everyone in South Central uses different modpacks anyway, immersion with what someone is wearing is pretty much impossible because depending on which mods you've got installed 90% of your opps look like scarecrows to you. 

fr as if fashion matters.... 9 times out of 10 you're roleplaying with somebody that's just wearing a torso and no arms looking like Rayman

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1