Cash-in-transit robberies/heists discussion thread

Kappaurel

5 minutes ago, Leather Clad Lad said:

why even try to rob an armored truck if you could just blow open the ATM it delivers to

Higher risk, higher reward. Truck's going to have an order of magnitude more money than the ATM.

That being said, a system down the line to bust into ATMs would be also cool. Especially with this new refill mechanic.

Playerbase is not trustworthy enough to pull this off.

European cinema is pretty much filled with movies about robbing armored vans and banks.

I am pretty sure, they make them vans lot better in 21st century. So it has to be planned and documented properly aka it has to be a scheme.

But that won't happen, cause people will just stalk the highway looking for a truck to block and rob.

Edited by Engelbert
1 hour ago, Miami said:

I’d rather have this kind of illegal RP opportunities than getting mugged every other day. Keep creating RP where it’s fun for both the security company/victim and the criminals.

Oh, you're still going to get mugged every day, don't you worry. This won't slow down that game loop at. all.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if the trucks G6 / other companies are going to be using for this are actually bulletproof? They need to be just as impenetrable as the TARV, or else these heists are going to be too easy, since there won't be any need to wait for an opening, you can just block the truck in and point a gun through the not actually bulletproof glass to threaten whoever's inside. 

If they're actually bulletproof, then there will be a need to wait for the truck to be vulnerable - when one or both occupants are outside of it. 

35 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Oh, you're still going to get mugged every day, don't you worry. This won't slow down that game loop at. all.

Oh absolutely. But if we introduce more of these activities… maybe I’ll only get mugged 3 times a week?

26 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

skill issue, there's literally no possible way you or people you know get mugged day in, day out