What's your most memorable moment in GTAW?

Nervous

I was honoustly surprised by how high the standards are, the livelyhood of the server and the toxicity levels which literally almost dont excist.

When I first made my move, it was because I wanted to try something new. Something exciting! So I switched from SAMP to RageMP and I was surprised by how wrong I was with my assumptions against the server. This server is amazing.

My join date here has got to be my best moment so far.

My most memorable moment, within my fourth months of experience, involved functioning as Jamaican mobster, named Jevaun "Ras" Jones, that was abusing and exploiting two wealthy Caucasian lesbian women in order to distribute his cocaine for an expensive price, continuously threatening them in order to ensure his dominance over them. On one case, while Ras was driving through Davis, one of the women had accidentally crashed into his vehicle. She was moments away from contacting "911", as Ras was laying on the ground with a broken shoulder. He began cursing at her, stating "DOH FOHKIN' CALL BABYLON!". She began to roleplay fear, despite being at a major physical advantage against Ras. Instead, she had contacted her girlfriend, who was much closer to Ras. After countless moments of Ras cursing at the first woman, the second woman arrives. They agreed to hide his vehicle, which consisted of around fifty grams of cocaine, twenty grams of marijuana, a pistol, and a shotgun, prior to transporting Ras directly to the hospital.

This scene, within itself, was the first step towards rebellion, as the women spent weeks devising a plan to escape Ras. The first woman was fearful for her life, continuously begging the second woman (who was closer to Ras) to "leave him". After a few weeks, they fled to Sandy Shores with different phone numbers and aliases, as Ras was threatening to shoot the first woman due to numerous conflicting interests that arose.

All in all, I heavily enjoyed playing as Ras, despite lacking the ability to form a faction with him. Unfortunately, he was executed within Jamaica after losing hundreds of thousands worth of wealth for the Jamaican Shower Posse in Kingston, Jamaica.

And to think... This all began with the second woman meeting Ras as a taxi driver, transporting him throughout the city while struggling to pay her rent for the first few weeks of her existence in Los Santos.

It's a long story... attempted to clarify it in two paragraphs.

1. Woman 2 picks up Ras as a taxi driver.
2. Claims to be "lost", struggling to pay her rent since her father forgot to transfer his wealth to her.
3. Ras offers her a job to sell cocaine for him.
4. Ras meets the second girl's girlfriend (First woman)
5. The first woman underwent a concussion while jumping in the water. Ras abandons her, losing the trust of woman number two. Why? "Me nah call Babylon (Police)"
6. First woman crashes her car into Ras' car a few days afterwards (Scene mentioned above)
7. Ras is in a sling for three weeks. He continuously mocks and threatens the first woman. I.E. "If it nah fa' yuh, then meh nah gwan be in a cast! Fohkin' scunt!"

8. First woman begs the second woman to end the relationship from Ras, in private.
9. The next day, Ras jokingly aims his firearm at her after she requested for a firearm from him.

10. They destroy their phones and vehicles, before fleeing to Sandy Shores.

^ A lot of details were not included. But, you get the point.

Disclaimer: They had attempted to assassinate him, on one occasion. 

Edited by DLimit
  • 3 months later...

lots of fun times

probably most obviously the nigel stanton weazel war, specifically when i was outside weasel hq alone and irelia was making fun of that fact until 30 people randomly turned up at the same time, causing a scene and leading more people there until half the server was there and irelia retreated behind police protection, yet still got attacked with a hammer

going to the fight club for the first time and being invited into the commentators booth for being swag

tracking down my stolen van to see a massive police shootout with the guy who stole it, which led to his eventual death

barry baldwin nearly getting arrested for parking in disabled parking outside weasel until me and the boys made enough of a shitstorm that the police decided it was better to just leave it as it is than to upset the increasingly irritated and british mob

• Upvote 2