Something you'd like to bring back that's been removed from the server?

Strikac

1 minute ago, Don't@Me said:

Not necessarily REMOVED, but a county with life. I know it goes through cycles of activity, but ffs. Doesn’t help that PM snatches up every available property and locks it behind apps that open once a month or so. House requests and county properties should be separate so that county properties are always available for apps. Can I get an amen?

I'd like to believe that the once active Paleto Bay got snuffed out by the erroneous character kill of one specific character, and then the admin team's inability to determine that the character's CK was done in error when an appeal was made.

17 hours ago, Natala said:

The tree mod. It was only around for a week, but was cool. Some people complained about lag, and properties had trees sticking into them, but it made the server so much more lush.

ppl should get better pc's, gib tree

Edited by Mecovy

How strict the rules were back in 2018-2019. I remember joining right after the server opened and being impressed how they didn't let stuff slide as some other servers back then did. If you didn't belong, you'd promptly get banned and there was a long and in-depth process to getting unbanned.

7 hours ago, Don't@Me said:

Not necessarily REMOVED, but a county with life. I know it goes through cycles of activity, but ffs. Doesn’t help that PM snatches up every available property and locks it behind apps that open once a month or so.

Regulating who gets county properties has always been a problem really, because if it's open to all people just buy them and then drive into the city to RP.  People only want the nice house with the nice view of the ocean but don't contribute to roleplaying there and bringing it life.  The opposite approach is that PM keeps tight control over them and only hands them out to people who are proven to RP there and known by other county RPers.  But then that all falls apart if the established factions/roleplayers drift away.  So it's a tough thing to manage I think!