Security Firms and the Community

severn

Hey all! I'm from Bobcat.

I just wanna know how the community feels about security firms as a whole, not just Bobcat. 

What do you think of us? What could we do better? Do you enjoy roleplaying with G6/Bobcat/Raven etc?

Feel free to say whatever you want whether it's positive or negative

Thanks!

Edited by severn
10 minutes ago, Kari said:

had a security person call themselves 'in pursuit' over 911 yday. 

all plenty friendly ooc, i'm sure i'd appreciate their service if i ever got a house. 

if this was someone from bobcat I will personally fire them.

25 minutes ago, Kari said:

had a security person call themselves 'in pursuit' over 911 yday. 

all plenty friendly ooc, i'm sure i'd appreciate their service if i ever got a house. 

Petty much that's poor roleplay. If you have researched well, once the criminals tries to escape or leave the scene, petty much your duties are to call 911. You can only engage while there's active conflict next to you that is an immediate danger to you, persons around you or the property itself. That's what is considered within the scope of your duties by North American Law or Law in general for security guards.

TLDR: Prevent and Deter, not prosecute.

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 1

I think security companies are cringe AF. I’ve never had a positive role play encounter on either my illegal char or my LEO char. 

It comes off that most security company employees just want to act like LEO’s without having to go through the recruitment process. 

I vividly remember a call on my LEO char where someone said they were robbed at gunpoint and held hostage. We showed up, so did the security company. 

The security company yelled at the victim saying never call law enforcement, only call them. 👀

• Upvote 6
  • Wuhtah locked this topic