Facebrowser & it's current state

Yoak

6 minutes ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

What? No it isn't models / thrist traps make up maybe 3% of instagram

idk about u but personally my instagram is full of andrew tate videos

at this point facebrowser is just a place for people who barely play the server to be horny and shitpost 2011 facebook tier memes, half of these characters don't even exist / aren't played. 

I doubt this happens often on facebrowser, but idk why youre saying this as if its unrealistic... 

minor holding a gun below, dont click if easily offended, palabra 

Hide contents

unknown.png

youngestincharge - circa 2019

Edited by WSLNXX3
9 minutes ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

What? No it isn't models / thrist traps make up maybe 3% of instagram

at this point facebrowser is just a place for people who barely play the server to be horny and shitpost 2011 facebook tier memes, half of these characters don't even exist / aren't played. 

I doubt this happens often on facebrowser, but idk why youre saying this as if its unrealistic... 

minor holding a gun below, dont click if easily offended, palabra 

Hide contents

unknown.png

I will say again, people posting half naked characters are as bad as people posing with guns or admitting to crimes unmasked on there. You can't complain about one and defend another

• Upvote 1
Just now, Rhy Rhy said:

I will say again, people posting half naked characters are as bad as people posing with guns or admitting to crimes unmasked on there. You can't complain about one and defend another

And you do not have to be friend / follow any of them. FB shows you what you follow.

We're also adding a NSFW filter so all the "nudity like" pictures will be hidden in a very very very soon future.

• Applaud 2
Just now, Rhy Rhy said:

What?

One has actual roleplayed characters most of the time and the other doesn't even exist in game and sole purpose to to shitpost / sex post. Its really hard to compare the two.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

judging you lmao

-

but anyways FB is still the same dumpster fire it was before, just with more people so more activity.

some people rarely actually play the server but post shit to stay in touch/relevant. some people just exist to post desperate sexual memes.

Our FB is more of a mixture of Twitter+Instagram because that's what our demographic favors.

The thing is, all of those sites cater their actual algorithm to what you WANNA see. So if you wanna see thirst traps & influencers modeling, you do. If  all you like & comment & follow on is memes, that's what you get. If you follow a bunch of professional companies and family, you'll see more basic stuff. 

Obviously, our FB doesn't have this algorithm. Your feed shows only who you add, so that's all on you to unfollow what you don't wanna see. The discover page gives you access to everything else you can look through if you're bored.

Quickdate was supposed to take the desperate thirst traps & revealing OnlyFans style content away but some people don't go there cause they don't wanna actually link up/date/ERP, they just want likes.

I have an idea, it might need brainstorming but I rather suggest solutions than complain.

What if there was an Instagram feature made that was directly attached to FB. An Instagram page that had a button at the side of FB. Meaning people will post their picturs over on that site but being connected to FB it can be accessed through the FB page so we won't have two different social media.

Then we can select if we want to see the Instagram posts directly in our feed or not.

Also you can opt to just go to the Instagram page and get a wall of picturs without FB messages. It will be great for those that mostly want to share pictures and can keep it in a nice compact library, and we can scroll down pictures to like without FB messages. 

And in turn FB hopefully become mostly messages and promotion rather than all these selfie.

An advantage might be that by clicking the hashtag #boobs in the instagram page you can see the publicly posted boob selfies of people not in your friends list, and if that is not what you want #paleto or #fishing would bring up people's public paleto fishing pics of strangers.

Just an idea.

Edited by Natala
  • Selena locked this topic