Charging minors with every crime as an adult?

Narco

2 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

So minors get slaps on the wrists after quintuple homicide with automatic assault rifles, by using a 4 wheel vehicle while also breaking tons of transit laws, reckless driving, drug usage, resisting arrest and trying to murder several deputies while endangering several bystanders, all at the same time?

u tweaking bro please send me ss proof in my forum pms of a single situation where a (m)inor got less time than a regular adult in the ttcf after killing somebody and got caught with an AK.

Yall know NOTHING about how (m)inors get charged, they dont get little slaps on the wrists after killing somebody, matter fact, they probably gonna get more time if they decide not to comply and not to snitch on X person because of the ooc hate the LSPD/SD got against faction roleplayers.

Please stop acting like yall know shit bro everybody gets charged the same way currently, atleast /I/ never got less time after commiting a heavy crime as a (m)inor character.

also yall missing the point of the thread this aint a "give the best unrealistic example to win that will never happen" thread

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Fasholy said:

u tweaking bro please send me ss proof in my forum pms of a single situation where a (m)inor got less time than a regular adult in the ttcf after killing somebody and got caught with an AK.

Yall know NOTHING about how (m)inors get charged, they dont get little slaps on the wrists after killing somebody, matter fact, they probably gonna get more time if they decide not to comply and not to snitch on X person because of the ooc hate the LSPD/SD got against faction roleplayers.

Please stop acting like yall know shit bro everybody gets charged the same way currently, atleast /I/ never got less time after commiting a heavy crime as a (m)inor character.

also yall missing the point of the thread this aint a "give the best unrealistic example to win that will never happen" thread

"Yo dawg maybe if yo read again you might understand"

Do I have to write like that for you to barely read whatever I'm texting. Read again instead of pointing fingers to factions and acting like a kid when no one is talking about whatever you saying. Go to read the rules or better don't abuse them so the post will be closed because you don't agree.

Edited by Xaleya
1 minute ago, Barbary said:

Here's an idea. If we want realism for M punishments let's start arresting M characters for truancy.

theres no current scriptwise highschool or school in GTAW for people under the age of 21 so why arrest ppl for shit thats not even roleplayable

4 hours ago, Fasholy said:

u know nothing about illegal roleplay pls stop acting like u do, those are not facts, those are just preferences + this aint the uk &  guns are everywhere so limiting illegal roleplayers to knives and bats is never gonna happen lol

keep on being proud about being a subpar roleplayer, makes me amused

The main problem is there’s a lot(if not most) of people that rp adolescent/teens pretty poorly and solely making crime and violence as their personality trait.

You pretty much have locals that try too hard to be the next put on and be down for a set that they’ve been around for less than a day don’t get me wrong they are a few (M)’s I’ve come across that roleplay pretty well but the majority of other (M)’s from MY PERSONAL experience tend to come off as the copy and paste hood’s hothead (sCrax stated) which is overused. 

It’d be cool as fuck to see locals from other neighborhoods or sections to roleplay or interact with one another with a few booming businesses in South Central 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Fasholy said:

Yep, only time my character ever got less time, as a juvenile, was when it was a petty crime like possession or burglary. Felonies? They slap the whole book on you.

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Xaleya said:

So minors get slaps on the wrists after quintuple homicide with automatic assault rifles, by using a 4 wheel vehicle while also breaking tons of transit laws, reckless driving, drug usage, resisting arrest and trying to murder several deputies while endangering several bystanders, all at the same time?

Even the most gangsta of gangsta will break down when they are sentenced to "Life without parole or death". They fear jail IRL, even at the most corrupted country like mine, criminals still fear going to jail since Jail is another place where they start from zero, they ain't bosses anymore, they serve to a greater power that ain't their gangs anymore.

Again, if you admittedly read my response, I said case by case and sometimes being trialed as adults. Clearly you didn’t, that’s a you problem.

There are some pretty heartless people in this world, there’s compilations of sentencing on YouTube of both, break downs, sinister glares, people laughing and insulting the victim’s family, etc. 

North America’s jail system if you’re gang affiliated. Either you get 25-L or death penalty (which is rare) for as you say 5 murders. If none of those 5 people are a cop, they typically just get life without the possibility of parole; thus they’re going to grow old and die within the system.

All in all, teenagers once again are a case by case for trials. 80% of the time it’s slaps on the wrists for felony charges; IE GTA, Theft, Home Invasions, Gun Charges. Notice how Murder isn’t one of them; most times if not all, they’ll be trialed as an adult.

I digress.

1 hour ago, RSanders said:

Age every (M) character to 18-21.

Limit minor characters behind an application that RPQM needs to approve.

Sorted.

Lol you do realize gang factions target the young to manipulate them to join their ranks? No more micromanaging for the illegal community, please. There’s already enough applications that you gotta do simply faction related.

• Wuhtah locked this topic