Automatic headlamps based on time

Detailed Description 

Headlamps at the moment aren't automatic. Every time you get in  they have to be turned on. It would make more sense and be less tedious to just have them come on automatically if it is X hour of the day. Then if the player wants to turn the lights off they'd have to do it themselves, making it a conscious choice on their part. 

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

It would be less tedious for players. It would also have less people being pulled over for what I'd argue is probably a 99% chance the person OOCly didn't realize their lights weren't on. It would also be more realistic. Even my 1998 S10 ZR2 had automatic headlamps. Not the most important thing in the world but it sure is annoying.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, varthshenon said:

I don't think I've ever seen automatic headlamp in a car but I guess I just live in a shithole or don't know much about cars. -1.

Headlamp is pretty obvious visually.

You have never seen automatic headlights IRL? In my country it became quite common, they have a light detector I think behind the windshield's mirror and it checks how much light there is, and under x amount the lights turn on. 

14 hours ago, varthshenon said:

I don't think I've ever seen automatic headlamp in a car but I guess I just live in a shithole or don't know much about cars. -1.

Headlamp is pretty obvious visually.

Unless you're stuck in early/late 2000's car wise, majority of modern vehicles have them.

Considering 90% of the server drives super modern cars, this suggestion wouldn't be bad, tbh.