Staff Appreciation Topic

Since I've been bickering alot lately I'd just like to generally say I appreciate everyones effort to keep this running and contribute to the projects success. 

Especially regarding some people have incredible attitude issues towards the staff in general (exihibit a: seven posts above). I would not have the patience to deal with those people and would've booted them from my project in a heartbeat. 

To those people: This is the only serious project that offers true text based roleplay in GTA:W with a meaningful playercount. Remind yourself that it's a privilege not a right to be part of this community and behave accordingly. You're not nearly as needed for the project as you seem to made yourself believe. 

Edited by Coni

@FearnR for not immediately preventing me from submitting anymore applications when my own app wouldn't update

twice and eventually approving it.

@KV for being chill when he came over to help me out early this morning.

and sorry about that ban appeal! I'm still getting used to this forum and I'm not quite sure how things work on here if you disagree with a verdict but I'm glad we talked it out and put it behind us :)

@Syrike for helping me out over Discord with my many questions, gratz on that promotion! Well deserved. 

Edited by Vera
  • Bash pinned this topic