Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

1 hour ago, ScarletRose said:

Agreed. This is part of the reason I don't think I can ever win a gunfight on this server. 

Like I was on the server playing at an airsoft place a few weeks ago. My first time RPing at an airsoft place and also my first time using a gun to shoot other characters too, even tho it was just airsoft. And when the game started, I was trying to play airsoft "realistically". I was going to coordinate a plan with my team, I was using cover, trying to use high ground advantage, taking it slow, conserving ammo, etc. But... That was a bad idea because I noticed very fast when the game started that no one else did that. Everyone was speed strafing in a zig zag in the middle of the map just killing people super fast paced like a GTA Online deathmatch. It was so fast paced that you could barely respawn and walk back to spawn without getting gunned down immediately.

Granted, this was indeed Airsoft. It's a game, not a real gunfight, so obviously people will be more reckless and aggressive. But I'd reckon that this behavior also happens in actual gunfights too, at least to a lesser degree. No one uses cover and gunfights don't play out as realistically as it should.

Now imagine if instead of airsoft, I was in a real gunfight on GTAW, I'd lose every time if I try to play it realistically xD. It would definitely be cool if people played more realistically in terms of gunfights, actually utilize cover, etc.

I wanna see people doing it irl. I would even pay for whole airsoft sesh so I can see it.

14 hours ago, displayname said:

dai.PNG

if u take checkered outfits icly ur literally one of the biggest noobs on this server 

You like it or not if I see you wearing a checkered shirt you are wearing a checkered shirt, rules, and it's not my fault if you're using mods.

Then I could be using mods and say that i'm driving a porsche panamera when I'm driving a brioso.

15 minutes ago, Fudge said:

Every real life shootout I’ve been in (I’ve been in a lot of real life shootouts in real life) I spammed a and d to throw my opposition off the headshot (I can take four headshots because I took five different drugs (in real life) )

Can confirm, i've personally seen @Fudgetake 3 7.62 headshots (IRL) before returning fire.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Fudge said:

Every real life shootout I’ve been in (I’ve been in a lot of real life shootouts in real life) I spammed a and d to throw my opposition off the headshot (I can take four headshots because I took five different drugs (in real life) )

There was a report years ago where someone legit tried to make this argument, and then claimed that they knew these "facts" because they "actually take these drugs" and "fight cops" in real life.

Edited by DasFroggy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Jennie said:

You like it or not if I see you wearing a checkered shirt you are wearing a checkered shirt, rules, and it's not my fault if you're using mods.

Then I could be using mods and say that i'm driving a porsche panamera when I'm driving a brioso.

sure if that makes u happy, go ahead

• Upvote 1