Nerfing/Removal of LSPD unreal script

denybosnia

22 minutes ago, denybosnia said:

So when color of vehicle is changed, you know it 15 minutes later? That's your rp? Even if it's 1AM when the color was changed? That's simply too op.

So, when you change the color of your vehicle ingame, does it take aprox. 3 days of sanding, painting and letting the paint dry?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Timzii said:

You're very mistaken if you think anyone would actually bother going through /id's to search a specific vehicle owner. Seems like you're just salty.

I love going through a list of 800 names to find a random guy driving a riced out Sultan who drove inappropriately through Mirror Park, just to be unable to do anything because this in itself isn't proof of anything.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2
44 minutes ago, denybosnia said:

Also, this base should be limited only to a traffic division of LSPD, not for everyone to have it (rangers), because it makes no sense for a ranger to resolve vehicle evading situation for example.

Hide contents

Word bro. Totally makes no sense for a State Law Enforcement Agency to have access to a State Law Enforcement Database. Also, I agree fully, it's extremely unrealistic for a State Law Enforcement Agency who are classed as State Police Officers to resolve a vehicle evading situation. Super unrealistic bro. You're so right.

Sounds like this is a knee jerk reaction over the forum report you posted against the SAPR - a State Police agency -, nothing to do with fairness and all that otherwise you would have complained about it, you know, long time ago. 

Furthemore, you claimed that it took you... 15 minutes to re-paint your vehicle? Realistically, it's 3+ days like Flamer said. I sense unrealistic RP actions from your part but I digress.

The system doesn't need any change. It's fine the way it is.

Edited by thekillergreece

You had a unique vehicle with a unique colour. If you had a black Sultan then nobody would be able to find you. Furthermore, your character has bright pink hair which also makes you stand out a lot more.

I wouldn't mind if the system took a bit to update the colours or something of that sort, but police agencies have access to vehicle and people records.

• Odin locked this topic