Leaving for good - An open letter.

L33SA

41 minutes ago, L33SA said:

Having been surprised, I rushed to contact the Property Management team and have my properties returned. They didn't want to. They told me to put a suggestion up on the forums and if it were accepted, they would think about it. I did so. 

40iebTm.png 

Goodbye!

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, L33SA said:

Anytime I suggested something on this server, if it was beneficial for the players - it was rejected.

That is simply not true. Suggestions always have pros and cons and when players opinion is divided, the suggestion is usually being rejected. If every player supports the suggestion then it will be added.

39 minutes ago, L33SA said:

For example, taking away properties without prior warning is deemed "realistic"

You are expected to be aware of the rules when you join the server. Especially after you spend multiple months playing actively on the server, there is no excuse for you not to know rules.

You didn't mention as to why your properties were removed so I am assuming it was due to inactivity. Which is very reasonable, you should have been aware of that rule and outcome was expected. Admins aren't to blame. If they allow inactive players to keep the property, eventually there won't be any properties left for active players.

I once had a property taken away that I had spent alot of time preparing. I was heartbroken, and so I understand the frustration. Within less then 24 hours of the property being removed I submitted an appeal via discord to the handling PM admin, and thankfully the appeal was accepted based on the context at hand (I wasn't inactive, the property just hadn't been open in some time because I was remapping it).

The FAQ section on the PM discord has this to say regarding properties removed based on inactivity:

20210816_134030.jpg

Fromy understanding, you should've:

A. Contacted PM letting them know about your inactivity before you left which would give you grounds for,

B. Created an appeal within 24 hours of the property being removed with your case of why it should be returned? Whatever that may be, and lastly...

C. Re-requeated the property if all else failed. Obviously having to repay for it isn't ideal but this is where your option lies assuming the other two safety nets failed.

Edited by Fancy Toothpaste