Walk around more

TinPan

Not entirely on topic with this, but it gets tad worse sometimes. Like when people don't even scope out terrain properly and randomly decide to chase a 4x4 pickup around swamplands in their black sedan, just cause in their heads, the math is simple. Camo jacket, army boots and offroad truck = they have rifle or assault rifle fo'sho cuzz. Funny. While all I had in my car, was a backpack, camera and few bottles of water. @DasFroggy

Edited by Engelbert
52 minutes ago, TinPan said:

The majority of people in real life aren't hermits.

The majority of cities don't each have five times the murder rate of all of Colombia.

12 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

While all I had in my car, was a backpack, camera and few bottles of water.

I tend to only bring water and snacks, no cell phone or money, as why would either be needed out in the wilds?

Hiking, like walking, can be absolutely fun when the criminal element allows it.

1 minute ago, RoseCross said:

There is something beautiful in just walking around, taking in the scenery.
It is a must for me everytime that I roleplay on the server, especially down at the beach.

Especially the beach. Just needs to get warm enough for swimwear...

I can't even leave my apartment without getting robbed by some Bonnie and Clyde wannabes and you expect me to WALK in Vespucci, alone?

In all reality though, I think the slower-paced walking is a great idea and allows people the opportunity to RP with players that they may not have interacted with prior, but the constant stigma of always watching over your shoulder because some yee-yee that picked up a knife and knows how to type out "/me holds knife to X" followed by "gimme them Benjamin's boy" kind of makes it rather difficult.

14 hours ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Holy fuck the over exaggerating here is actually mind boggling.

Lot of people got some type of Robbery PTSD going on. Can't blame them though tbh if they encounter some trash ass 2014 wannabe chicago implant chief keef, lil durk gangster disicple pf gun alt-2-alting mfers. 

• Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic