Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Peruvian Flake said:

Until you add the mods, stay on 0.3.7

And for everybody that doesn't understand why gang RPers say that. It's for the immersion. I like to play World and put myself in my character. Otherwise I'd play GTA online.

Literally, they can't add the mods still the server moves to 1.1? So wheres your arguement?

If gang rpers love the mods so much, it's not gonna stop me responding to a call and going 'nice checkerboard dude' - Cause you can't force people to roleplay your client side modded clothing anyways. (Considering most are usually missing their elbows as well)

Edited by KoishiKomeiji
3 minutes ago, Peruvian Flake said:

Until you add the mods, stay on 0.3.7

And for everybody that doesn't understand why gang RPers say that. It's for the immersion. I like to play World and put myself in my character. Otherwise I'd play GTA online.

We're never gonna GET mods until we push to 1.1, why's that so hard to understand?

I'm sure you'll survive a week or two without a strap-back hat and a big booty mod. 

@KoishiKomeijibeat me to it.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
6 minutes ago, MCB666 said:

Cause a lot of street gangs use sport teams to represent themselves and what not, it also includes sagging jeans and all that other hoodrat shit. Which people use to fit that gangbanger style. But tbh I heard Ighouls mods are being added serverside so everyone should just stop bitching about that shit already.

What's the point if 95% of the server doesn't see it? Lmao.

• Applaud 1
1 minute ago, stringer said:

True, that's why it's supposedly being added server-side. So everybody with the mods won't look like checkered tee and invisible arms goofballs running around with some boots. 

4 minutes ago, KoishiKomeiji said:

Literally, they can't add the mods still the server moves to 1.1? So wheres your arguement?

If gang rpers love the mods so much, it's not gonna stop me responding to a call and going 'nice checkerboard dude' - Cause you can't force people to roleplay your client side modded clothing anyways. (Considering most are usually missing their elbows as well)

3 minutes ago, stringer said:

no one roleplays with u that much and no one gives a fuc what you will say icly. but people still like doing screens and like that gang environment around them to be represented through their clothing. is it that hard to get?

do people wanna see gangsters in screens/their game repping their teams or the checkerbeard? ofc the clothes that fit their char.

Edited by bidexx

I have a low PC, and my game is more stabile on 1.1, I didn't crash a single time, in 4 hours of playing now, and lag area is only Mission Row for me now, instead of half of the map. I still didn't have the issue with floating cars, or some things mentioned earlier. Some of the mods are being added to server sided script, so I don't see an issue why should we go back to 0.3.7. I mean, 600 people want to stay on 1.1 anyways. 

Just now, bidexx said:

no one roleplays with u that much and no one gives a fuc what you will say icly. but people still like doing screens and like that gang enviroment around them to be represented through their clothing. is it that hard to get?

do people wanna see gangsters in screens/their game repping their teams or the checkerbeard? ofc the clothes that fit their char.

dog chill, don't be toxic. delete/edit that shit. 

Just now, MCB666 said:

True, that's why it's supposedly being added server-side. So everybody with the mods won't look like checkered tee and invisible arms goofballs running around with some boots. 

Then why is it a problem if for a couple of days people can live without?

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic