Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Invictus said:

Honestly, I love the 1.1. The current bugs can be fixed that's on our side, and only time will tell when rage devs will fix the ones on their side. But what it's currently possible with 1.1 and not 0.3.7 is probably what the community is waiting the most and that's the unlimited possibilities on customizing your character, and who knows features that we had no clue about. I see this as a step in the right direction imo.

Not sure how many of us remember the old days when mapping wasn't a possibility, multi interior-ints custom ints were not possible, certain bugs causing crashes, sync being much more worse etc. The current 1.1 is like a blessing compared to that.

What exactly is different with character customization? Seen some people talk about it but idk whats new

I say deploy it. 

As others have pointed out, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Maybe it's a placebo type effect, but I feel like there were a million little things that were just slightly out of sync (Player direction, ragdoll, etc) that made the game feel a bit jagged and clunky. 1.1 is so much smoother, I don't want to go back.

4 minutes ago, Powindahh said:

What exactly is different with character customization? Seen some people talk about it but idk whats new

All the shirts past ID 255 can be used unlike 0.3.7. Some of the bugged shirts before ID 255 are also fixed so there's stuff like hoodies with the hoods up that we couldn't previously use.

1.1 also allows devs to add clothing items. With 0.3.7 you could only replace already existing clothing but with 1.1 they can possibly add hundreds upon hundreds of clothing items and not touch any of the base clothing - Oggy actually shared a screenshot of the pack they're planning to add to the server and it has just over 5700 clothing items in it. 

Just now, BINGBONGGHOST said:

All the shirts past ID 255 can be used unlike 0.3.7. Some of the bugged shirts before ID 255 are also fixed so there's stuff like hoodies with the hoods up that we couldn't previously use.

1.1 also allows devs to add clothing items. With 0.3.7 you could only replace already existing clothing but with 1.1 they can possibly add hundreds upon hundreds of clothing items and not touch any of the base clothing - Oggy actually shared a screenshot of the pack they're planning to add to the server and it has just over 5700 clothing items in it. 

Oh shit thats awesome thank you

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic