Unlock all walking styles for non-donators.

CertifiedKiller

Short description: Unlock Walking Styles for everybody!

Detailed description:  Remove the pay to use feature for walking styles. It's un-nessesary as the server has other features to generate income like dogs, properties, name changes and other such things. Limiting this feature has no need to be locked away and should be available for everybody to use!

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? By making it less pay-to-play by unlocking a basic feature that shouldn't have even become donator only in the first place.

Additional information: N/A

• Upvote 8
1 hour ago, Beatrix said:

I'm a donator and as one I'm using that feature, but I agree that it should be unlocked for everyone, it's basically how you portray your character, so now you need to pay to do it property. As I said, no sense and +1 for the suggestion.

Supporting as well.

Agreed. If I want to walk and appear visibly drunk, injured, frightened etc (People do look at your walk style and if you have an altered one they will take note), I have to be a donator. Basically I can only do it on my main character. At the least it should be accessible for all characters if you're a donator.