Swithblades available in Hardware Stores

Zayyy

2 minutes ago, dodGE said:

Pawn shops exist for good reason, they eliminate that whole process of having to steal cars for metal parts, they even sell knives, usually!

Thank God this isn't Rust or every two-bit criminal would be running around with crafted Bone Knives.

The thing is, those knives were made from stealing cars, which is absurd.

If I want a knife in real life I go to a store and buy a set of 20 knives.

It's not normal to buy knives at the hardware store, and it's no't normal steal cars to sell knives.

Edited by Jennie
2 hours ago, Jennie said:

The thing is, those knives were made from stealing cars, which is absurd.

If I want a knife in real life I go to a store and buy a set of 20 knives.

It's not normal to buy knives at the hardware store, and it's no't normal steal cars to sell knives.

ok suggest a better chopping system then all knowing genius of the forums. Or do you expect every chop shop and car-theft rper to just go do something else because you say so

Let's look at it this way. You can buy a baseball bat in a store, you can buy a hammer and maybe even screwdriver in a store too. Hammer and screwdriver can be hidden in a hoodie. Switchblade even in pants, but why it isn't included in general tools? Just cause it's a weapon? Screwdriver cannot be a weapon? Hammer?

5 minutes ago, Pathway said:

ok suggest a better chopping system then all knowing genius of the forums. Or do you expect every chop shop and car-theft rper to just go do something else because you say so

Save that tone for someone else, and I won't suggest anything when it's already been done and they've ignored

I disagree heavily with this suggestion.

This would not only completely scuff a big avenue of the illegal market, but it would also illiminate the entire RP reformed AROUND that market. I otherwise completely agree with a crowbar or something else that rather helps encouraging roleplay, more than removing existing roleplay.

And now in all honesty, please stop making suggestions that only exist because you aren't able to find any supplier for item X or item Y. If you really want to roleplay in illegal circles, weapons like knives or other assets a) don't matter the slightest and b) will be at your disposal in no time.

As I said earlier, fat -1 from me.

53 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

I disagree heavily with this suggestion.

This would not only completely scuff a big avenue of the illegal market, but it would also illiminate the entire RP reformed AROUND that market. I otherwise completely agree with a crowbar or something else that rather helps encouraging roleplay, more than removing existing roleplay.

And now in all honesty, please stop making suggestions that only exist because you aren't able to find any supplier for item X or item Y. If you really want to roleplay in illegal circles, weapons like knives or other assets a) don't matter the slightest and b) will be at your disposal in no time.

As I said earlier, fat -1 from me.

Momo touched on everything that I was going to say, it’s a big no from me as well.

This suggestion just hinders illegal roleplay. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic