Please don't add anymore snow after this one, here's why. [POLL ATTACHED]

Naeno

1 minute ago, Jura said:

the minority want it removed this instance so they can continue to develop their character cause snow halts that 😞

i know it's hard for you to muster some respect for other people's beliefs but do give it a try, you're in an RP community after all.

yes, it does ruin people's ability to roleplay. some people care about their setting more than you do. they're not any less wrong for feeling that way. they're not any wrong for not being able to forsake realism for the sake of a bit of fun as you are.

they're not forcing you to adhere to their realism standards. they just don't want to be forced to adhere to yours. simple as.

3 minutes ago, yerro said:

i know it's hard for you to muster some respect for other people's beliefs but do give it a try, you're in an RP community after all.

yes, it does ruin people's ability to roleplay. some people care about their setting more than you do. they're not any less wrong for feeling that way. they're not any wrong for not being able to forsake realism for the sake of a bit of fun as you are.

they're not forcing you to adhere to their realism standards. they just don't want to be forced to adhere to yours. simple as.

everyone wanting it to be removed right away is forcing what they want on the majority, even though there is "realistic" weather for the rest of the year... the fuck are you talkin about

is a bit of snow really that troublesome that they can't type out a few /me's and talk to their group?

Edited by Jura
2 minutes ago, Jura said:

everyone wanting it to be removed right away is forcing what they want on the majority, even though there is "realistic" weather for the rest of the year... the fuck are you talkin about

no, they're asking to stay where it is. yes, there's rather realistic weather for the rest of the year, one that complies with the climate zone Los Santos is in. nothing else i'm the fuck on about other than that, but fuck if you're willing to listen to someone telling your their side of the story, you rather reduce the discussion to bickering and get back to your circlejerk.

Edited by yerro

i would like the snow removed because me and my homies have extremely sensitive eyesight and the bright white snow hurts our eyes which hinders our ability to see the chat and makes it harder to roleplay properly.

Edited by Ari-
4 minutes ago, yerro said:

no, they're asking to stay where it is. yes, there's rather realistic weather for the rest of the year, one that complies with the climate zone Los Santos is in. nothing else i'm the fuck on about other than that, but fuck if you're willing to listen to someone telling your their side of the story, you rather reduce the discussion to bickering and get back to your circlejerk.

where is it written what the climate zone is for Los Santos?

if you're going off "LS is based on LA" it's not, you're wrong, admins have even said the server doesn't always replicate LA weather.

1 minute ago, Jura said:

where is it written what the climate zone is for Los Santos?

if you're going off "LS is based on LA" it's not, you're wrong, admins have even said the server doesn't always replicate LA weather.

Go back and look up the history of this discussion.

According to the staff, San Andreas replaces California.

Edited by yerro
8 hours ago, yerro said:

Yeah, that took place on Discord, a place where the majority of people, again, aren't known to be mature and even if they were, that's not a part of the community that can represent the rest of the roleplayers here.

This is hilarious considering the current forum poll has "keep snow" winning.

OT: We don't RP in California. We RP in San Andreas. In San Andreas, it snows. Get over it. 

That being said, the interior bug is a valid complaint, but if it's able to be fixed, there's no reason why it shouldn't snow for a month or more if the community votes in favor of it.

Rockstar creates the San Andreas lore, and in Rockstar's San Andreas, it snows. Therefore, San Andreas getting snow (like it seems to for at least two weeks, every single year) is not unrealistic nor immersion breaking.

If you want to RP California so much, let's just constantly burn down all the forests up near Paleto Bay and take away gun permits.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, NickyW said:

This is hilarious considering the current forum poll has "keep snow" winning.

OT: We don't RP in California. We RP in San Andreas. In San Andreas, it snows. Get over it. 

That being said, the interior bug is a valid complaint, but if it's able to be fixed, there's no reason why it shouldn't snow for a month or more if the community votes in favor of it.

Rockstar creates the San Andreas lore, and in Rockstar's San Andreas, it snows. Therefore, San Andreas getting snow (like it seems to for at least two weeks, every single year) is not unrealistic nor immersion breaking.

If you want to RP California so much, let's just constantly burn down all the forests up near Paleto Bay and take away gun permits.

Seriously, I can't be arse dto repeat. Click on my name and check my history in this thread, every single argument you've brought up someone else had already tried bringing up and each has been replied to. It's exhausting.

Edited by yerro
  • Doosty locked this topic