/holdhands

SweetDaffodil

2 minutes ago, LovelyLilac said:

Okay, I understand what you're asking now and thanks for clarifying. I'm not familiar with what limitations this server has in terms of coding, scripts or even what admins can do. However, I've seen examples of hand holding in other games. In fact, I saw an example of this in a much older Rockstar Game, "Bully: Scholarship Edition",  implement a script that allows the main character being able hold hands with NPCs (VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 5:10).

If the admin team wanted to implement a hand holding script, they could have a look at the script used in "Bully - Scholarship Edition" and emulate something similar command in this server. If it's not possible, we will just continue to RP the hand hold in /me's, /do's and /ame's. 

I think you need to understand that this is not Bully. This is not other games. Things don't just magically happen with a script. The developers are not gods.

There. Is. Not. A. Animation. You can't just make one up. These aren't scripts in other games, they are animations. No animation. No hand holding.

Cannot. Be. Done.