Hide the reticle on all firearms.

lux

If it was a first person experience, or you could actually aim down sights instead of just tucking it slightly tighter with a small zoom that's focused more on the gun and less on the target, I'd be all for this. But in the current iteration of the server, we don't have that.

And it's a cool idea, and if we ever get to the point where we can actually aim down sights, I'm all for this. But right now? Nah, not really.

Just now, ashlyii said:

The link I sent was a Rage script, not a FiveM script. Tested and it works.

This isn't about having crosshairs, it's about removing them entirely so people no longer rely on a reticle to do the work for them. 

You are not getting the point, dude. Even if the reticles are removed? People can install THEIR own reticles and use them freely without being caught.

Now before you say about 'recording'.. Not everyone can record gameplay all the time.

Just now, Maple said:

Won't really solve anything, as stated above.

A better idea would be to change the shooting skill from 100 to 0.

Oh no, not this again...

I'm against both suggestions, however.

I don't think they really add anything of value to the server as a whole.

23 minutes ago, Fergie said:

This make no difference. So it's a heavy RP server? Let's remove guns and use the coin command to determine if shots hit. I'm sorry, but using OOC skill as a basis for how people should be able to RP their character is trash. If we go with this suggestion, we may as well make sure people who RP drug dealers know how to sell drugs OOCly. Hell, let's make sure mechanics can actually work on cars OOCly, rather than just RPly knowing how to do it. Oh, I know - every cop on the server should have formal IRL experience of being a cop.

Sorry, but no. This suggestion just doesn't make sense.

This. What does it matter anyway? The sync is so hit and miss that more shots go wide than hit.

Edited by Cara
  • mj2002 locked this topic