The most overlooked type of roleplay?

np

I'm big on legal characters so I can honestly say characters that fill a niche, even if that niche isn't profitable, is a good way to stay entirely focused on a characters development. For example, I know there's someone who roleplays a full time garbage man, others who roleplay receptionists and so on.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:07 AM, Mattkov said:

A proper civilian that isn't a businessman/legal faction. Someone that isn't a super human, and someone that is actually scared of being robbed/assaulted and that just curls up in a ball when confronted.

basically you want the perfect victim

• Applaud 1
On 6/12/2020 at 10:22 PM, jcat said:

Don't I know it.  One time I made a female character and she was attacked and chased for blocks within days of my creating her.  Then there were the foulmouthed harassers (talk about shitty portrayal) and the 'nice guys' who were waiting to turn into dangerous bitter assholes as soon as my character said no.  At least that was realistic.

I see alot of people treating their female character as a excuse to dress like a whore though, if you thirst trap. you gonna get thirsty people. not saying you do.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:43 AM, bidi bidi bom bom said:

I've been roleplaying predominately female characters since I started roleplaying, and in real life I'm a male with a fiancee and a soon to be born daughter. It has nothing to do with sexuality, or gender behind one's screen... it has to do with common sense, and effort. 85% of the people who roleplay female characters only do it for the fact that; "It's easy to make money via prostitution or strip dancing", and they don't venture into other avenues of roleplay on their character. Bashing people for roleplaying a lesbian or bisexual female isn't going to help anything, and quite frankly it should be up to the person what they roleplay. But the issue is when people make a female character, just to grind money via prostitution for female and namechange after they've obtained $350,000 in their bank account. 

This is me, but without a kid. Though congrats to you, brother!

Anyways, I agree. If you're willing to rp something decent and not just a basic prostitute bitch, females are fun to RP.

• Upvote 1